Are you going to cut back on travel due to high gas prices and inflation?

Are you going to cut back on travel due to high gas prices and inflation?

• Yes

• No

• Not if it gets any higher

• Keeping already planned trips but that's it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
We have several adventures planned and I won't change plans I bought our Toy Hauler to enjoy and I work hard to have things and I'll pay whatever the cost of diesel is at those times. That idiot in Washington will not control our lives.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for the replies! It's looking like 50/50 so far with the no's and everyone else holding back or slowing down. I wonder how different it would be if we weren't coming out of lockdowns. No matter what, I hope we don't get stuck with all of this inflation very long.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Same here, Kalirado is controlled by the Denver metro communist MFers. :mad:
Such a beautiful state. Only been there once but almost every day I think about being there. At least when you're in a tent at 10000 ft elevation, zero degrees, and 2' of snow you kinda forget all these first world problems, and politics.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Still going to do the plans that we do every year. We're not getting rid of our toy hauler we're still going to the Takeover as we have the last five years running. We're still going to go to our cabin as often as we want in northern Michigan that's a three and a half hour drive. Just not going to drive my truck as often and drive the Ole lady's Nautilus when we can because of the great mileage it gets. We ordered two brand new Ski-Doos so I'm not changing any of that. Am I pissed about these gas prices? You bet your ass I am but I'm not going to let those dicklickers in Washington ruin my way of life. We may cut back on a few small things like TV and going out to eat not nearly as often. But we're going to live life the best we can as usual not let those assholes bring us down!

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Still going to do the plans that we do every year. We're not getting rid of our toy hauler we're still going to the Takeover as we have the last five years running. We're still going to go to our cabin as often as we want in northern Michigan that's a three and a half hour drive. Just not going to drive my truck as often and drive the Ole lady's Nautilus when we can because of the great mileage it gets. We ordered two brand new Ski-Doos so I'm not changing any of that. Am I pissed about these gas prices? You bet your ass I am but I'm not going to let those dicklickers in Washington ruin my way of life. We may cut back on a few small things like TV and going out to eat not nearly as often. But we're going to live life the best we can as usual not let those assholes bring us down!
Which sleds did you snowcheck?

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
At some point, I want to go back to NC to get the rest of my stuff but that’s a long road trip I’m not liking. Then there’s StMaries ID in April. Then there’s the whole circumnavigation of the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness sometime in late summer??? E-Gad man, what ever shall we do if hither pumping prices ponder perplexing perplexities…? Ack, Tis quite the most of bothersome preponderances…

Dockman

Dockman

Lifetime Member
Jul 5, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not cutting back on SxS plans. However we have a lake boat with twin engine and as of now it's staying in storage this summer. So no cabin/lake weekends for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

coleman4868

That's interesting and a good idea. After 2 yrs of covid lockdowns I'm worried that we are just going to give into these high prices and let them think it's ok.
Yep, most let the government force them into getting the jab, so now they’re trying to force electric vehicles on us, and blaming Russia for it when prices started rising the very first day of this.., well you know.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!