Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton's campaign has reason for optimism in several swing states -- and appears to have turned Arizona into a battleground -- as millions of Americans vote early.

More than 7.3 million Americans have already voted. Democrats have improved their positions in North Carolina, Nevada and Arizona compared to this point in 2012, according to a CNN analysis of the latest early voting statistics.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton's campaign has reason for optimism in several swing states -- and appears to have turned Arizona into a battleground -- as millions of Americans vote early.

More than 7.3 million Americans have already voted. Democrats have improved their positions in North Carolina, Nevada and Arizona compared to this point in 2012, according to a CNN analysis of the latest early voting statistics.
I wonder how much this new FBI investigation will affect anything? Well... Considering the intelligence of the average American, I wonder if anyone will even care?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
HRC, like Trump has her core dedicated supporters, but the majority of her voters are voting against Trump. Likewise, the majority of Trump voters are voting against Clinton. These are two deeply flawed candidates, both of which are more polarizing than we've ever seen before. Both with very high negative numbers. A near equal number of supporters on both sides think it's the end of America as we know it should the other be elected.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I wonder how much this new FBI investigation will affect anything? Well... Considering the intelligence of the average American, I wonder if anyone will even care?
IMO, It's political and Comey is just covering his ass. He doesn't want to be accused by the GOP later of having known something and sat on it to avoid hurting HRC's bid for the Whitehouse. She's not going to be prosecuted, so I'm not going to get excited about it. Our best hope is for Assagne to release something big. Not something somebody else said or did that's connected to HRC, something she has said or done that she cannot hide from.

Reactions: LandPioneer and JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
What Gary Johnson has earned for the libertarian party is government funding for the 2020 election cycle by polling well over 5% this time. Baby steps.

Reactions: JTW
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
What Gary Johnson has earned for the libertarian party is government funding for the 2020 election cycle by polling well over 5% this time. Baby steps.
Yep definitely a big deal. We can only hope for a better tomorrow unfortunately.

Reactions: JTW and Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Wonder what Comey's angle is??? I was pissed at him when he failed to recommend that the JD prosecute her for her crime. Now he's reopening a case involving emails, of her closest aid???

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
First, Debbie Waserman Shultz helped HRC cheat Sanders out of the democratic parties nomination. Now interim chair of the DNC (Donna Brazil) is caught cheating (proving Trumps point that there is election rigging) and she's fired by CNN, but nobodies prosecuted!!!!!!!!!

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Just my .02 neither candidate are qualified to run our country, but i would rather have a business man in office good at loop holes than an incompetent president careless with security.

I have worked on Donalds B727 his reps were stand-up people at the end of the maintenance check we were treated to a huge catered lunch as a thanks from Trump.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just my .02 neither candidate are qualified to run our country, but i would rather have a business man in office good at loop holes than an incompetent president careless with security.

I have worked on Donalds B727 his reps were stand-up people at the end of the maintenance check we were treated to a huge catered lunch as a thanks from Trump.
Now I'll gladly agree with you that Trump is preferable to Clinton, but like you said, neither of them are qualified to run our country, they both are deeply flawed, both are hugely polarizing, and........they are not the only two candidates on your ballot. ;)

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Monte your right but if i threw my vote to someone sitting at 3% or 5% and HRC got in office I would feel it was my vote that did it and stick my dick in a fan. If i vote for Trump and HRC gets the nomination i will still stick my dick in a fan but with the satisfaction of knowing i tried my best.

advertisement