BOX1

P1000 Another dual battery question

D

dayonovan

Jan 21, 2023
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have a recommendation for a battery that will fit in the opening on the 2022 Pioneer?

I'm a total noob, this is my first SXS, just got it last week, but can follow YouTube videos pretty well

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Search auxiliary or second battery on this site's search engine, upper right.
You will find tons of battery choices.
I use a Yuasa GYZ32HL.
Not cheap but a great battery. 4 plus years.

Last edited:
R

Rpwest

Dec 6, 2022
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have a recommendation for a battery that will fit in the opening on the 2022 Pioneer?

I'm a total noob, this is my first SXS, just got it last week, but can follow YouTube videos pretty well
I used the mighty max from amazon. I made a video. It wasn’t done when I made it but it was a lot like the others on YouTube. A couple really good videos on there.

79A7E32C 287D 4857 A464 BF2F1C524C48

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!