Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
When I owned a poo poo the cabs were easy to remove.
You know why that is right?
Cuz in case of fire, you can get out and wont get trapped! Hince the name Fire Trap🥳

• Haha
Reactions: StewB
NEfarm_ranch

NEfarm_ranch

Oct 3, 2021
Nebraska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 1000-3
You know why that is right?
Cuz in case of fire, you can get out and wont get trapped! Hince the name Fire Trap🥳
It's hard to put the "poo poo" down to much. They have consistently kept units in stock, consistently sell parts, and sell new units when the old ones wear out. Honda is better in everything but parts availability, availability of new inventory, and the cab. The real Fire at polaris might be in the profits department.
With that being said, I've heard from good sources Honda has noticed the Ridge and Xpedition are selling. I bet Honda catches up better than expected.
To get back on topic, putting weatherstripping on the doors is a great step to reducing dust. I had to add strategic gorilla tape to finish the seal job. It's held up well. I've also been talking to Brandon Beesley, I think he's close to starting production on a much better aftermarket door seal option.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The real Fire at polaris
Is this…..
IMG 2248

It's hard to put the "poo poo" down to much. They have consistently kept units in stock, consistently sell parts, and sell new units when the old ones wear out.
Theres a good reason for all this, you said it it in your last senence here,
I know an engineer for them, hes one of my customers. he says thats their problem, the high up powers to be pushes them to pump things out quickly and they use alot of outsourced suppliers to make this happen and thats why they have the issues they have bottom line. He also says as long as there are profits they aint changing. He is just there for the check at this point.
$hitty part of this whole thing is Ive owned 2 in the past latest in 15’ and all they did was brake! They wouldn't start in the middle of summer on the equator! Never again!
Had 2 sleds back in the 90’s thats the last time they were good. Of corse they didnt build their own motors then also lol.

As you said Back on topic, mitigating dust on a UTV is a good business for someone to start! That is if they have money, cuz it wont stay afloat lol
Seriously, Ive tried alot of things to help, longevety of them isnt in the cards. The best is no windshield and a alian shade, grow some balls and just deal with the rest of it. Its like a fart in a mitten, you cant get rid of it.

Last edited:
tmuggdesigns

tmuggdesigns

Vendor
Dec 14, 2020
Okarche, OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I make extensions for split windshields and bump outs for full glass Honda windshields that help on the dust too!!

StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is this…..
View attachment 417658

Theres a good reason for all this, you said it it in your last senence here,
I know an engineer for them, hes one of my customers. he says thats their problem, the high up powers to be pushes them to pump things out quickly and they use alot of outsourced suppliers to make this happen and thats why they have the issues they have bottom line. He also says as long as there are profits they aint changing. He is just there for the check at this point.
$hitty part of this whole thing is Ive owned 2 in the past latest in 15’ and all they did was brake! They wouldn't start in the middle of summer on the equator! Never again!
Had 2 sleds back in the 90’s thats the last time they were good. Of corse they didnt build their own motors then also lol.

As you said Back on topic, mitigating dust on a UTV is a good business for someone to start! That is if they have money, cuz it wont stay afloat lol
Seriously, Ive tried alot of things to help, longevety of them isnt in the cards. The best is no windshield and a alian shade, grow some balls and just deal with the rest of it. Its like a fart in a mitten, you cant get rid of it.
Please everyone - be careful out there. Do not be Spinal Tap's drummer.

• Haha
Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!