P1000m3 Any one need a hard roof?

BlueCollarGuy7007

BlueCollarGuy7007

Mar 2, 2016
DFW Texas
So I purchased the Honda 3p hard roof and I opened the box to install and come to find out they put TWO roofs in one box and TWO mounting hardwares so I have a extra 3p hard roof and mounting hardware all new still in factory Honda packaging I am willing to sell. PM me for price and details.

If this is in the wrong forum it can be moved.

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!
Must be something in the air. Same thing happened for me. Order the same roof & the 2 piece hard coat when I bought the P1K, when I got it the box had 2 roofs & hardware. Someone else is selling one on Craigs list here in the Texas Dallas area for $250.00, wonder if he got the same deal. Long story short for me, made it by the dealership about a month later & asked about if they may be interested in it to trade / credit for accessories, w/ out missing a breath apparently they had been looking for it. Did return it & got a very good discount for my bumpers & winch. In this case it was theirs & glad to get it out of my shop......

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!