P1000m3 Any one need a hard roof?

K

Kyle

Jun 11, 2015
So I purchased the Honda 3p hard roof and I opened the box to install and come to find out they put TWO roofs in one box and TWO mounting hardwares so I have a extra 3p hard roof and mounting hardware all new still in factory Honda packaging I am willing to sell. PM me for price and details.

If this is in the wrong forum it can be moved.

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tot and Hondasxs
rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is somewhat funny.....I ordered a hard coat 2pc windsheld from a dealership on Amazon. Well it was missing 1 small piece and they sent me a replacement....of course it was the wrong one. Called back....3 days later I had a complete nw windshield on my porch. I guess they have plenty of margin in them or they warranty everything without question.....

Sorry to rob your thread but just chuckled when I read it!

Good luck with your sale.....

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd love to have a 3P hard roof for when I want to remove the rear ROPS, but shipping to TN would kill me.

K

Kyle

Jun 11, 2015
Box is approximately 5ft tall and 4ft wide, 12in thick and weights about 25lbs

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I have a terra super winch 4500 bran new in unopened box if anyone is interested?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a terra super winch 4500 bran new in unopened box if anyone is interested?
I'd get this but I've spent enough this month lol. After burying my front-end in a mudhole, I'm wanting to mount a removable winch in the rear. I have an old 3000lb one I took off my Foreman that still works good.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I'd get this but I've spent enough this month lol. After burying my front-end in a mudhole, I'm wanting to mount a removable winch in the rear. I have an old 3000lb one I took off my Foreman that still works good.
yeah I have 2 mounting 1 and will have one left over lol

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just for the heck of it, what do you have to have for it?
No wait, don't tell me! That's how it always starts lmao. Nah go ahead and tell me.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
lol.. my daughter bought me one as a present!!! well problem is I bought myself one as a present as well lmao :p

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
No wait, don't tell me! That's how it always starts lmao. Nah go ahead and tell me.
idk its the one with synthetic rope so they run a bit more I think they go for $295 and up what will u pay. I guess I could use my receipt to send hers back but not sure if the codes on the box would be the same or not just thought easier to sell it to one of u guys that needs one. Make me a fair offer not sure what shipping would be?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
idk its the one with synthetic rope so they run a bit more I think they go for $295 and up what will u pay. I guess I could use my receipt to send hers back but not sure if the codes on the box would be the same or not just thought easier to sell it to one of u guys that needs one. Make me a fair offer not sure what shipping would be?
Im gonna wait for somebody that actually needs one. I've never had a problem with steel cable so that's what I bought lol.

K

Kyle

Jun 11, 2015
250?

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Im gonna wait for somebody that actually needs one. I've never had a problem with steel cable so that's what I bought lol.
I have always had steel cables and wanted to give rope a try cause I can't stand the bers that the steel cables get

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
reduced price on unopened super winch with synthetic rope $220 to your door I got one as a present and opps got one for myself as a present also lol

Reactions: CashMoney
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!