P500 Any owners over 6'?

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hope you went with the Pioneer you'll love it! My buddy is 6'3 and loves his 700-4.
He has no complaints on the leg room.
He rode with me in my 1000-5 before buying his 700-4 and he seemed to be comfortable on any trail rides of a few hours in mine. I've also had another buddy who's 6'2 and he as well had plenty of leg room in the 1000-5.
Good luck on your purchase!!
We wanna see pics of it when you buy!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
C

Chooglin

If I had it to do over , I would have chose a machine with more leg room. There are three big complaints I have with the stock 500 , suspension , no locker and no left leg room. Suspension and locker have been taken care of , but the lack of leg room is nothing that can be fixed. After day two on the Hatfield Mcoy's trails, my left leg was cramping and I actually had to open the door and hang it out for awhile............btw I am 5'9" and a skinny dude !

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
6’3” 279. It’s snug but never cramped

O

Outlander

Oct 6, 2018
USA
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Bought the Pioneer. Sort of...

Went to the credit union and got the approval and now waiting on the dealer to send the purchase agreement. Then I drop off a pay stub and pick up the machine after they install all the goodies I got included. Can Am would have been over $14k with tax and title. Went to the Rzr forums and lurked. Scared off by the multiple posts of breakdowns and gremlins.

Congratulations, the left front wheel makes foot room tight but I looked at the same models that you did and ended up with the p5 because it appears to be reliable for the existing owners and it fits in my Silverado 6.5' box. Not a trailer fan.

If I could have figured out a way to get a Can Am Maverick Trail in there without spending a grand thats the route I would have gone.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!