BOX1

Any thoughts on the Wa BDR?

PapaC

PapaC

Dec 12, 2021
W. Wa
Ownership

1. Talon X
Some friends and I are in the planning stages to run some sections of the Wa BDR in our Talons this spring. Was wondering if anyone here has done it, and had any thoughts good or bad, advise etc. We’ll have to go out, and back from a starting point. Thanks in advance.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've never done it but have rode North of it. The Cascades are awesome. Not sure if you've seen this site. Looks like it has maps you can download to your GPS. Hotels and camping along the route too. Just plan and go!

Reactions: MuDSlinger
PapaC

PapaC

Dec 12, 2021
W. Wa
Ownership

1. Talon X
Thanks Rayger. Yes, I’ve seen the website and it’s a good resource. Just thought I’d throw out the question to see if there were any real world experiences.

Our plan is to do it this spring. 👍

Reactions: Rayger143
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!