Off-road Destinations between WA and MOAB

Cdaily3

Cdaily3

Jun 21, 2020
Washington state
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looking for some recommendations for somewhere to stay for a week or so in between WA and MOAB. My wife and I are planning a trip to MOAB in early October. We’re going to drive down over a long weekend with our Pioneer and our travel trailer, stay for a week or so and work/play. Then we’re looking for a destination roughly in the middle (Twin falls/ Boise seem to the half way point) to camp for the next week. Mainly looking for somewhere we can take our pioneer on jeep trials etc. Any advice would be great thanks!

Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Looking for some recommendations for somewhere to stay for a week or so in between WA and MOAB. My wife and I are planning a trip to MOAB in early October. We’re going to drive down over a long weekend with our Pioneer and our travel trailer, stay for a week or so and work/play. Then we’re looking for a destination roughly in the middle (Twin falls/ Boise seem to the half way point) to camp for the next week. Mainly looking for somewhere we can take our pioneer on jeep trials etc. Any advice would be great thanks!
A bit south of your half way point, but the Arapeen trail system is hard to beat in that general area and has 350,000 acres and 600 miles of SXS friendly trail....👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!