Headed to the Northwestern States and Idaho specifically.

J

JTW

So real estate laws are different state to state.. but in general if you haven’t bought a piece of property then there’s nothing to hold over you. He can file a brokers lien on a property but typically. You end up spending more to get your money back than it’s worth. I have a feeling you’re talking too much rather than just letting things go. I do business with folks the same way I would expect to be treated. Business is business, but I won’t be the one to wrong someone. I expect the same from my clients, now... if you cross that line I have no problem opening a can of f*** you! So I would suggest you be very honest with yourself about how you conducted your business with Black Rifle and whether they are owed something or not. I don’t know.. I wasn’t a part of the transaction but there are always at least 2 perspectives.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So real estate laws are different state to state.. but in general if you haven’t bought a piece of property then there’s nothing to hold over you. He can file a brokers lien on a property but typically. You end up spending more to get your money back than it’s worth. I have a feeling you’re talking too much rather than just letting things go. I do business with folks the same way I would expect to be treated. Business is business, but I won’t be the one to wrong someone. I expect the same from my clients, now... if you cross that line I have no problem opening a can of f*** you! So I would suggest you be very honest with yourself about how you conducted your business with Black Rifle and whether they are owed something or not. I don’t know.. I wasn’t a part of the transaction but there are always at least 2 perspectives.
Just for fun I wonder if he is the listing agent, and is hustling for the seller to get both commissions. If so I could see him throwing a fit, especially if it is a small town and he is friends with the seller and don't want to be embarrassed. Always 2 perspectives.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!