Anybody seen one of these?

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes. My P5 is on their website now once I sent them the pics. Then they started offering them lol.
as of june they are the only ones that sell them for the 700 still. thats where i got mine and about to modify the front brackets . i bent them winching someone out and took out a cv boot

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bastardchild
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
as of june they are the only ones that sell them for the 700 still. thats where i got mine and about to modify the front brackets . i bent them winching someone out and took out a cv boot

Oh damn! Yeah my buddy Chris got them for his 700-4 right after he seen them on my P5 and he has had his a-arm mounting tabs break a few times now. He has fixed them and braced them also I think. He has also took all the portal boxes apart and drilled and tapped the top of the portal boxes and threaded in nipples that he put breather hoseas on and ran them up his a-arms and up his rollcage to his roof. They say the portal boxes can get hot and pop seals out if they are not vented. Mine aint vented but I just creep, no high speed riding here.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
700 axles are the main reason @jak9922 was able to fab up the P5 long-travel kit as well.
Yep. You just gotta take the P5 passenger front side inner bearing cup and put it on the passenger side front P7 axle so it will plug into the passenger front diff. I helped my buddy Rob do this on his P5. He has the blue P5 that is in a lot of my videos.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Oh damn! Yeah my buddy Chris got them for his 700-4 right after he seen them on my P5 and he has had his a-arm mounting tabs break a few times now. He has fixed them and braced them also I think. He has also took all the portal boxes apart and drilled and tapped the top of the portal boxes and threaded in nipples that he put breather hoseas on and ran them up his a-arms and up his rollcage to his roof. They say the portal boxes can get hot and pop seals out if they are not vented. Mine aint vented but I just creep, no high speed riding here.
never had any issues out the boxes themselves had it up to 38 for about 5 miles but rest of my riding has been 20 ans under they never get hot

Reactions: Bastardchild

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!