Anybody Wrap their Talon?

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Anybody can wrap one but only a true idiot would disassemble one far enough to paint it. :D:oops:

51544884947 f33944ba40 b

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
Make sure whoever you use for the wrap will sell individual pieces and save your files.

crashes mean new wrap sections.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Make sure whoever you use for the wrap will sell individual pieces and save your files.

crashes mean new wrap sections.
I don't think I'm doing a printed wrap just for that reason. Plain wrap with vinyl sponsor stickers laid over it is the way I think I'd go for easy replacement if it gets damaged. I had a few sort of unexpected engine build expenses come up last week and it wiped out my "play money" so I'm holding off on doing anything with the wrap right now.

Who knew racing a golfcart was going to be this expensive?..... 🤪

Reactions: Mopower58
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I need to do something about the looks of my Talon. While I don't mind the multi-colored redneck look myself, sponsors and potential future sponsors probably don't think it's cool so I'm looking to change that. First thing that comes to mind is automotive wrap. It's fairly cheap, easily repaired and something I can do myself at home in my spare time.

Any tips or tricks to applying this stuff?

Any particular brands I should buy/avoid?

Am I dumb for even thinking about this?

View attachment 311170

I'd only be wrapping the panels that are currently red along with both doors and the roof. I'm thinking red chrome wrap with satin black stock graphics and sponsor logos.....

View attachment 311171

Thoughts?
That will be a cool color.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!