P500 Anyone Planning a Fall Ride?

Keebler

Keebler

Nov 1, 2020
St Charles, Mo
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone planning an October of November group ride this year? Looking for a 2 to 3 day ride somewhere in Arkansas, West Virginia, Kentucy, Tennesse, or anywhere within a 8-hour drive of east Missouri. Not looking for overland camping, just out and back each day. I am thinking of Hatfield and McCoy trails or Mill Creek, or ???. The wife and I like 6 to 8 hours a day of riding, good scenic trails, easy and moderate trails, and are ok with camping, cabin, or hotel that we can return to each night.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520

Late September

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
The MOM ride sounds like what you may be looking for but the 6-8 hour ride time is a little short. A lot of the POI’s we go to take a little longer but it is a good family ride everyone has their wives and children along and some of the best people you can meet. I highly recommend it and we have great guided rides or you can do your own thing. If you choose to participate do the RSVP as that’s how we determine how much food for the Saturday night get together. Since your name is keebler if your an elf bake us some cookies

Last edited:
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
The MOM ride sounds like what you may be looking for but the 6-8 hour ride time is a little short. A lot of the POI’s we go to take a little longer but it is a good family ride everyone has their wives and children along and some of the best people you can meet. I highly recommend it and we have great guided rides or you can do your own thing. If you choose to participate do the RSVP as that’s how we determine how much food for the Saturday night get together. Since your name is keebler if your an elf bake us some cookies
Perhaps you and Keebler can swap stories about packing fudge?

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Make sure to invite JG so your dietary proportions will be correct and nourishing. 🤣🤣