As requested here she is.......

LIVINTALL

LIVINTALL

Jan 26, 2020
AZ
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Another west valley congrats! I did Bloody Basin Rd. to Sheep's Crossing a couple weeks ago. Sweet ride. Where did you take it for your first ride?
Only riding around the neighborhood so far. Probably going to do the coke ovens this weekend

JiminAZ

JiminAZ

Lifetime Member
Sep 28, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another AZ guy welcoming you. Up by the Scottsdale Airport.

Ride Now or Western Honda? I'm going to guess Ride Now.

Reactions: LIVINTALL
LIVINTALL

LIVINTALL

Jan 26, 2020
AZ
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Another AZ guy welcoming you. Up by the Scottsdale Airport.

Ride Now or Western Honda? I'm going to guess Ride Now.
Nope Western Honda. Ride now can eat a dick. Got a brand new, off the truck and assembled the day I picked it up 2019 for 15.5k OTD 👍

JiminAZ

JiminAZ

Lifetime Member
Sep 28, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nope Western Honda. Ride now can eat a dick. Got a brand new, off the truck and assembled the day I picked it up 2019 for 15.5k OTD 👍

😆

I went Western Honda too. Treated me very well. Ride Now is the typical car dealer runaround.

Reactions: LIVINTALL

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!