Assembling the heater

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
that's it . nice install. the oil cooler is a heater and cooler it heats the oil up during warm up and cools it when its working hard. oil will usually run a few degrees hotter than coolant so when up to temp it a cooler.
guys just remember in the spring you cant block the flow it all of the water that cools the engine. im running a 5/8 heater core and I never hear the cooling fan running while the heat is on but im betting when the 70 deg weather comes I will have to run a buy pass or just unhook it. mine is in the cab on the wall between the two seats so I will probably take it out for the summer.

pipefighter577

pipefighter577

Nov 20, 2013
Ohio
spifyd said:
that's it . nice install. the oil cooler is a heater and cooler it heats the oil up during warm up and cools it when its working hard. oil will usually run a few degrees hotter than coolant so when up to temp it a cooler.
guys just remember in the spring you cant block the flow it all of the water that cools the engine. im running a 5/8 heater core and I never hear the cooling fan running while the heat is on but im betting when the 70 deg weather comes I will have to run a buy pass or just unhook it. mine is in the cab on the wall between the two seats so I will probably take it out for the summer.

Post a few pics spifyd. I was thinking of mounting mine there. Seems it would be much easier since the hoses would be shorter and no need for vents just let it blow straight out.

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
I will try tonight. will have to figure out the pic posting thing.

pipefighter577

pipefighter577

Nov 20, 2013
Ohio
spifyd said:
I will try tonight. will have to figure out the pic posting thing.

If you have a smartphone you can use the tapatalk app. I use it to view this forum and it makes uploading pictures easy you just can't attach a comment with the picture like you can online.

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
Let's see if this work Bety2uhu

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
I still haven't taken the picture yet but I will do it tonight now. Thanks for the help

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
Where's my heater between the seats its a 14000 BTU bought on Amazon for hundred thirty bucks

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389221795965.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389221795965.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 458

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!