Att: This Website Sucks!!!

P

Painterbytrade

Apr 20, 2021
New York
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Seriously, to all new members, I’d get out NOW. You’ll find it’s run by the same basic, core idiot members that love to do nothing more than stalk threads looking for an opportunity to attack anyone that they think has an actual opinion other than theirs!

And the entire time, the asswipe that runs the entire show, HondaSXS will sit idly by letting it happen, sometimes actually liking the post that attacks others.

Its a sick and saddening display of all thats wrong with this world!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
LOL...
You need me to control your life for you and tell you what you can and can not read?
Like Facebook, Twitter, and AWS do to people they disagree with?
Hopefully, you are a grown-ass man and can decide for yourself.
This is not a kindergarten class. I'm not here to monitor your feelings.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Seriously, to all new members, I’d get out NOW. You’ll find it’s run by the same basic, core idiot members that love to do nothing more than stalk threads looking for an opportunity to attack anyone that they think has an actual opinion other than theirs!

And the entire time, the asswipe that runs the entire show, HondaSXS will sit idly by letting it happen, sometimes actually liking the post that attacks others.

Hay that was your first post.....

PICS IR IT DIDNT HAPPEN! 😜

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

What a douchebag

H

HondaTech

How can you feel discriminated against when youve never posted a thread or replied to any post?

Just asking, if you want answers to questions you have, maybe ask some of us first. Trust me, not everyone on here is a dickhead.

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC

At least Stick around long enough for @ChadD to give ya some head my brother said it was the best head he’s ever had 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC

Get in touch with @Ridinfool and he will write you a letter to send to @Hondasxs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Mr Buffalo is that you?!

Im calling it now.

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC

Do you know @Guyonacouch he possibly could help you out with this situation 🤣🤣🤣🤣

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

core idiot members .... A title I will hold proudly coming from this first time poster. #NTC

I have to wonder if this new member has considered a KRX?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!