Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anyone with an intellect above that of an amoeba could obviously tell that I am someone who is an old member who left years ago but decided for the hell of it to write this post to warn all the newbies. So all of you people who are soooooo confused cuz it’s my first post, well, please see the amoeba statement above.... :)
Come on...give us some context.....someone really must have pushed your buttons for you to come back years later just to stir the pot. That's some true spite right there.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Anyone with an intellect above that of an amoeba could obviously tell that I am someone who is an old member who left years ago but decided for the hell of it to write this post to warn all the newbies. So all of you people who are soooooo confused cuz it’s my first post, well, please see the amoeba statement above.... :)
B96FBB38 ADEE 445E 9DC3 935586E09EAC

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seriously, to all new members, I’d get out NOW. You’ll find it’s run by the same basic, core idiot members that love to do nothing more than stalk threads looking for an opportunity to attack anyone that they think has an actual opinion other than theirs!

And the entire time, the asswipe that runs the entire show, HondaSXS will sit idly by letting it happen, sometimes actually liking the post that attacks others.

Its a sick and saddening display of all thats wrong with this world!
Hey, I gots an ideer, maybe you could get a mask and wear it on your butt to protect you from the dreaded BUTTHURTVID virus.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like he left. Wonder if there's a way @Hondasxs could figure out who this guy is/was and why he got butt hurt. This forum is way more civil than other ones and that's why I've stuck around. A lot of guys helped me out when I was a newbie and my ideas were definitely not mainstream. I'm also a huge a**hole and don't rip into anyone unless they're really asking for it. 🤷‍♂️

D

donia

Sep 25, 2020
Miss’ippi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seriously, to all new members, I’d get out NOW. You’ll find it’s run by the same basic, core idiot members that love to do nothing more than stalk threads looking for an opportunity to attack anyone that they think has an actual opinion other than theirs!

And the entire time, the asswipe that runs the entire show, HondaSXS will sit idly by letting it happen, sometimes actually liking the post that attacks others.

#whatchubeensniffinon

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
It sounds like you got really thin skin so come on over to the NTC thread you will fit right in there Name calling is prohibited in there and every one gets along except me and @ChadD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well when I heard him talk it sparked some memories of something I read before. The word amoeba has only been used one other time in the history of this forum and it was by someone from California. I wonder if that’s a coincidence?? 🤔

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Dosnt matter if u were a past member and ur dick was in the dirt. with your new name its still your first post without pics nimrod!

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN! bro! 🤟

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Well when I heard him talk it sparked some memories of something I read before. The word amoeba has only been used one other time in the history of this forum and it was by someone from California. I wonder if that’s a coincidence??
I may repudiate such a revert.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

Up in flames like a Polaris in the driveway. Never even got to enjoy the ride.

Since we are so helpful to other forum members, here’s some NTC advice for your problem.

F1C40636 93AC 4A5B 866F 795B2264BC22
7CFE6936 A0CE 458E A513 B73D1EDC6034

Last edited:
P

Painterbytrade

Apr 20, 2021
New York
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Odd how none of us missed you while you where gone either. Feel free to keep checking back in though and enlightening us with your brilliance
SMH! AND LMAO! Hysterical how everyone IMMEDIATELY assumes there was this “one” magical post and I got hurt and ran off instead of assuming this comes from an accumulation and general opinion after hundreds perhaps thousands of posts. Took years to form this opinion.

Yes correct not everyone was a dickhead and I never said they were. What I did say is there are the same typical handful of people (I see that hasn’t changed much after perusing some of the threads) that just love being the bully and I can still see that the owner of this crappy place never does crap about it.

Which is precisely why there’s 1700 members but you will only see a few dozen chatting....it’s called FEAR of asking a question for FEAR of being roasted. But HEY, don’t let that stop you, just keep running things the same way you always have!!!

Anyway, i’m out of here, I just popped in to watch all the crazies crawl out of the woodwork.

And for the record, the award for stupidest post I read was from above!!! And of course to all the people who liked it...It makes absolutely NO sense and is just stupid in general as IF when someone leaves a forum what ensues next is constant chatter about missing that member and how it won’t be the same without him! LMAO!!

The only thing ODD about nobody missing me is YOU thinking that something like that really happens...

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SMH! AND LMAO! Hysterical how everyone IMMEDIATELY assumes there was this “one” magical post and I got hurt and ran off instead of assuming this comes from an accumulation and general opinion after hundreds perhaps thousands of posts. Took years to form this opinion.

Yes correct not everyone was a dickhead and I never said they were. What I did say is there are the same typical handful of people (I see that hasn’t changed much after perusing some of the threads) that just love being the bully and I can still see that the owner of this crappy place never does crap about it.

Which is precisely why there’s 1700 members but you will only see a few dozen chatting....it’s called FEAR of asking a question for FEAR of being roasted. But HEY, don’t let that stop you, just keep running things the same way you always have!!!

Anyway, i’m out of here, I just popped in to watch all the crazies crawl out of the woodwork.

And for the record, the award for stupidest post I read was from above!!! And of course to all the people who liked it...It makes absolutely NO sense and is just stupid in general as IF when someone leaves a forum what ensues next is constant chatter about missing that member and how it won’t be the same without him! LMAO!!

The only thing ODD about nobody missing me is YOU thinking that something like that really happens...
I won the stupidest post award! 🎉🎉🎉 I’d like to thank the NTC for all of their support! Also, Dr Fauci for keeping me virus free. Oh and don’t forget Coke and Goodyear for helping me get woke and becoming less white!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

Thanks for the compliment. Here’s another good paint remover, just for another laugh.
A1951ABA 3A32 4925 9C51 F3BBA77363F8

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
I won the stupidest post award! 🎉🎉🎉 I’d like to thank the NTC for all of their support! Also, Dr Fauci for keeping me virus free. Oh and don’t forget Coke and Goodyear for helping me get woke and becoming less white!
Let’s give you a proper award
DD14E884 587D 4F8A 858B E16773468118

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!