Att: This Website Sucks!!!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
SMH! AND LMAO! Hysterical how everyone IMMEDIATELY assumes there was this “one” magical post and I got hurt and ran off instead of assuming this comes from an accumulation and general opinion after hundreds perhaps thousands of posts. Took years to form this opinion.

Yes correct not everyone was a dickhead and I never said they were. What I did say is there are the same typical handful of people (I see that hasn’t changed much after perusing some of the threads) that just love being the bully and I can still see that the owner of this crappy place never does crap about it.

Which is precisely why there’s 1700 members but you will only see a few dozen chatting....it’s called FEAR of asking a question for FEAR of being roasted. But HEY, don’t let that stop you, just keep running things the same way you always have!!!

Anyway, i’m out of here, I just popped in to watch all the crazies crawl out of the woodwork.

And for the record, the award for stupidest post I read was from above!!! And of course to all the people who liked it...It makes absolutely NO sense and is just stupid in general as IF when someone leaves a forum what ensues next is constant chatter about missing that member and how it won’t be the same without him! LMAO!!

The only thing ODD about nobody missing me is YOU thinking that something like that really happens...
A803C942 A262 46FE 9DBF EAE3143092EE

DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Obvious troll is obvious. I hate to say this, but their would be more depth/intellect if it was Josh f***ing around. So im gonna go with PH as @Remington said or a Morris brother.
The Morris brothers were mentioned in a post recently so I’m sure someone informed them

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah I doubt its crow hunter. He just complained a lot, never went for our kings throat. Who hates hondasxs???
I do know for a fact from many personal conversations i had with him even before his last male menopause blow up, PH hated our Leader for many things on here and the way he ran things and mostly all our Moderators as well. So take that for what its worth

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great statement, if only it was relevant to anything I stated...
It’s a public Honda sxs forum. Most of it is opinions from owners and friends. If you don’t like some of the threads, don’t read them. I’ve found a lot of good information here and some that is hilarious. At least they’re not censoring your first amendment rights to free speech.

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why yes I have, look good next to the pioneer!
Hope you’ll keep up the YouTube stuff on your P1k5. There’s some good stuff there. One of the riders in our group north of Tucson has a blue KRX also and even though he hasn’t figured out what his machine will really do yet, he’s having a great time.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hondasxs.com sincerely cares about member satisfaction, so here ya go........
View attachment 267587
Damn you found footage of Jamal and Painterbytrade getting their foreplay in? We all could read Painterbytrade was a little b****, but to see it in gif action sticking his ass in the air for Jamal really is a pic of a thousand words.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!