Att: This Website Sucks!!!

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And this is exactly why this post is still here.

Alternat opinions usually don't get a thread closed.
It's the back and forth b****ing, hating, and name-calling that usually does.
Or a single poster whose goal is to poke until "Ze" gets that kind of reply while laughing in "Zim's" bing bag chair drinking a frappy mocha, light cream, extra sugar, and sprinkles.
If everyone would just ignore him and not respond, maybe he’ll go away.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
FB IMG 1619064732300

Biteme

Biteme

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2020
North West New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seriously, to all new members, I’d get out NOW. You’ll find it’s run by the same basic, core idiot members that love to do nothing more than stalk threads looking for an opportunity to attack anyone that they think has an actual opinion other than theirs!

And the entire time, the asswipe that runs the entire show, HondaSXS will sit idly by letting it happen, sometimes actually liking the post that attacks others.

Its a sick and saddening display of all thats wrong with this world!
Such hate and discontent coming from a Hillary/Biden voter.... you would think he would be here gloating how the last election was stolen

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I posted in that thread one time and my email notifications went through the roof! I check in on it daily, specifically for the ACV pics but will never post anything in there again.
Do you know how to fix this?
For just 1 thread, you can click Unwatch up top to stop notifications.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Seriously, to all new members, I’d get out NOW. You’ll find it’s run by the same basic, core idiot members that love to do nothing more than stalk threads looking for an opportunity to attack anyone that they think has an actual opinion other than theirs!
Clearly he's been lurking in the secret stalk and attack thread!!!

Painter......glad you came here to stalk and attack! It's been very entertaining! But seriously.... I'm sorry the other kids didn't let you play kickball all those years ago!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!