Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I can think of a couple other guys it could have been that just disappeared. It's not Choog for sure. I don't think it's PH either only bc this guy is talking about ideas that others didn't agree with, that wasn't the fallout with him. There was a one armed guy from Texas that used to get drunk and sign in. Haven't seen JWFirebird in a long time either. 🤔

D

DDDonkey

Hope you’ll keep up the YouTube stuff on your P1k5. There’s some good stuff there. One of the riders in our group north of Tucson has a blue KRX also and even though he hasn’t figured out what his machine will really do yet, he’s having a great time.
Yes I will, I love my pioneer and it does everything so good it would be very hard for me to part with. I still drive my Pioneer more than KRX, ant it gets thumbs up all the time.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I can think of a couple other guys it could have been that just disappeared. It's not Choog for sure. I don't think it's PH either only bc this guy is talking about ideas that others didn't agree with, that wasn't the fallout with him. There was a one armed guy from Texas that used to get drunk and sign in. Haven't seen JWFirebird in a long time either. 🤔
The only reason it wouldnt be PH is that the post were long. He was always a very short poster. But it wouldnt matter about his fall out. That dude had some skeletons in his closet that he told me about on a few occasions that lined up with alot of this and then some. He also said to me that he holds grudges and doesn't get rid of them! AKA dosnt forgive or forget So......

Last edited:
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
SMH! AND LMAO! Hysterical how everyone IMMEDIATELY assumes there was this “one” magical post and I got hurt and ran off instead of assuming this comes from an accumulation and general opinion after hundreds perhaps thousands of posts. Took years to form this opinion.

Yes correct not everyone was a dickhead and I never said they were. What I did say is there are the same typical handful of people (I see that hasn’t changed much after perusing some of the threads) that just love being the bully and I can still see that the owner of this crappy place never does crap about it.

Which is precisely why there’s 1700 members but you will only see a few dozen chatting....it’s called FEAR of asking a question for FEAR of being roasted. But HEY, don’t let that stop you, just keep running things the same way you always have!!!

Anyway, i’m out of here, I just popped in to watch all the crazies crawl out of the woodwork.

And for the record, the award for stupidest post I read was from above!!! And of course to all the people who liked it...It makes absolutely NO sense and is just stupid in general as IF when someone leaves a forum what ensues next is constant chatter about missing that member and how it won’t be the same without him! LMAO!!

The only thing ODD about nobody missing me is YOU thinking that something like that really happens...
I've been here quite a while. Never been bullied, shamed, feelings hurt, or anything. Nor have I done those things to others. I'm genuinely puzzled by this whole thing. You're for sure allowed to have your opinion. I'm just surprised to see something like this.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Dude I remember that guy! He was super cool until he signed on late after getting wasted and then was a total dick! LOL

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
You're for sure allowed to have your opinion.

And this is exactly why this post is still here.

Alternat opinions usually don't get a thread closed.
It's the back and forth b****ing, hating, and name-calling that usually does.
Or a single poster whose goal is to poke until "Ze" gets that kind of reply while laughing in "Zim's" bing bag chair drinking a frappy mocha, light cream, extra sugar, and sprinkles.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Oh.. I think your on to something...
I did just call to cancel my home phone + 3mbs DSL at $95 a month last week.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Upgrading to real bandwidth?
Screenshot 20210302 195554 Discord

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!