Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
SMH! AND LMAO! Hysterical how everyone IMMEDIATELY assumes there was this “one” magical post and I got hurt and ran off instead of assuming this comes from an accumulation and general opinion after hundreds perhaps thousands of posts. Took years to form this opinion.

Yes correct not everyone was a dickhead and I never said they were. What I did say is there are the same typical handful of people (I see that hasn’t changed much after perusing some of the threads) that just love being the bully and I can still see that the owner of this crappy place never does crap about it.

Which is precisely why there’s 1700 members but you will only see a few dozen chatting....it’s called FEAR of asking a question for FEAR of being roasted. But HEY, don’t let that stop you, just keep running things the same way you always have!!!

Anyway, i’m out of here, I just popped in to watch all the crazies crawl out of the woodwork.

And for the record, the award for stupidest post I read was from above!!! And of course to all the people who liked it...It makes absolutely NO sense and is just stupid in general as IF when someone leaves a forum what ensues next is constant chatter about missing that member and how it won’t be the same without him! LMAO!!

The only thing ODD about nobody missing me is YOU thinking that something like that really happens...
Why ya mad bro? Your candidate won the presidency.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seriously, to all new members, I’d get out NOW. You’ll find it’s run by the same basic, core idiot members that love to do nothing more than stalk threads looking for an opportunity to attack anyone that they think has an actual opinion other than theirs!

And the entire time, the asswipe that runs the entire show, HondaSXS will sit idly by letting it happen, sometimes actually liking the post that attacks others.

Its a sick and saddening display of all thats wrong with this world!
What can we do to make you feel included and more welcome? Is this crowhunter?

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seriously, to all new members, I’d get out NOW. You’ll find it’s run by the same basic, core idiot members that love to do nothing more than stalk threads looking for an opportunity to attack anyone that they think has an actual opinion other than theirs!

And the entire time, the asswipe that runs the entire show, HondaSXS will sit idly by letting it happen, sometimes actually liking the post that attacks others.

So you joined today and already had a bad experience? I find that rather odd. Who hurt your feelings and what dumb question did you ask is what I want to know.
242E8E87 D69C 488D A096 BFE9543589B7

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

8DF4E82B 8298 42BC 821C EBC64AFDD248

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
SMH! AND LMAO! Hysterical how everyone IMMEDIATELY assumes there was this “one” magical post and I got hurt and ran off instead of assuming this comes from an accumulation and general opinion after hundreds perhaps thousands of posts. Took years to form this opinion.

Yes correct not everyone was a dickhead and I never said they were. What I did say is there are the same typical handful of people (I see that hasn’t changed much after perusing some of the threads) that just love being the bully and I can still see that the owner of this crappy place never does crap about it.

Which is precisely why there’s 1700 members but you will only see a few dozen chatting....it’s called FEAR of asking a question for FEAR of being roasted. But HEY, don’t let that stop you, just keep running things the same way you always have!!!

Anyway, i’m out of here, I just popped in to watch all the crazies crawl out of the woodwork.

And for the record, the award for stupidest post I read was from above!!! And of course to all the people who liked it...It makes absolutely NO sense and is just stupid in general as IF when someone leaves a forum what ensues next is constant chatter about missing that member and how it won’t be the same without him! LMAO!!

The only thing ODD about nobody missing me is YOU thinking that something like that really happens...
So what gets me is that you come BACK on here whoever you never said you are just to see what kinda crazies we are? But you never would revel your true name! I think you need to think again, your the one whos crazy!
YOU are the true meaning of a coward!!!!! o_O🤨

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I won the stupidest post award! 🎉🎉🎉 I’d like to thank the NTC for all of their support! Also, Dr Fauci for keeping me virus free. Oh and don’t forget Coke and Goodyear for helping me get woke and becoming less white!
Aren’t we all winners though?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!