toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
........not everyone on here is a dickhead.

Speak for yourself.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How can you feel discriminated against when youve never posted a thread or replied to any post?

Just asking, if you want answers to questions you have, maybe ask some of us first. Trust me, not everyone on here is a dickhead.
He sounds exactly like the original forum infiltrators from years back when they would come on unanounced no intro no machine just to try and start chit. Thats when the “Pics or it didnt happen” started For those in Reo Linda 🤣

advertisement
P

Painterbytrade

Apr 20, 2021
New York
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anyone with an intellect above that of an amoeba could obviously tell that I am someone who is an old member who left years ago but decided for the hell of it to write this post to warn all the newbies. So all of you people who are soooooo confused cuz it’s my first post, well, please see the amoeba statement above.... :)

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone with an intellect above that of an amoeba could obviously tell that I am someone who is an old member who left years ago but decided for the hell of it to write this post to warn all the newbies. So all of you people who are soooooo confused cuz it’s my first post, well, please see the amoeba statement above.... :)
Odd how none of us missed you while you where gone either. Feel free to keep checking back in though and enlightening us with your brilliance.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Enlighten us...Who pissed you off and what was it about?

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How can you feel discriminated against when youve never posted a thread or replied to any post?

Just asking, if you want answers to questions you have, maybe ask some of us first. Trust me, not everyone on here is a dickhead.
I agree with @HondaTech, not everyone in here is a dickhead... take me for example, I’m more of an asshole, so you got your butt hurt in the past because someone wasn’t “woke” and didn’t agree with you or had a difference of opinion and instead stead of letting it go you took your ball and went home. Now your running around telling everybody this is a bad place with bad people, sounds to me like your still mad Hillary didn’t win.
FWIW, I would rather be associated with the “bad” people I’ve meet on this sight than you.
Maybe you should go get yourself a vagina hat and a BLM sign for your yard and jerkoff your dog, cuz he needs love too.
#OVERPHUCKTARDS

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!