Attn. 2021 Talon 1000x4 owners

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
If any of you guys are in need of a OME drivers door panel (white) or the drivers side rear panel (red) I happen to have one of each still in the box. Unless I get crazy and roll my talon I really have no use for either panel. PM me if you have a need for one or both of these and I’m sure we can make some kind of deal. I am located in NE Michigan if that makes a difference.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
If any of you guys are in need of a OME drivers door panel (white) or the drivers side rear panel (red) I happen to have one of each still in the box. Unless I get crazy and roll my talon I really have no use for either panel. PM me if you have a need for one or both of these and I’m sure we can make some kind of deal. I am located in NE Michigan if that makes a difference.
Move this the Buy Sell/I wanna thread.

Come to the TO and you can sell it at the swap meet. There is a thread for that too!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!