2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Chamby1000-5

Chamby1000-5

Feb 10, 2017
South Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I live in tifton ga and we have a place called outkast fab and they do lifts and all kinda for arcs and sxs never heard any bad things out of them other than being pricey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I live in tifton ga and we have a place called outkast fab and they do lifts and all kinda for arcs and sxs never heard any bad things out of them other than being pricey

What's pricey....any idea what other machines were costing for a-arms

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was talking about the satv ones are those the ones you got CP

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I do believe that they will be ripped off before they bend don't know if thats a good thing or bad

I might venture to say bad. Considering frame is more expensive than a-arm and you have to take the a-arm off to repair the frame correctly.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I might venture to say bad. Considering frame is more expensive than a-arm and you have to take the a-arm off to repair the frame correctly.
I'd agree with you Ohana. A problem now will be bad but after seeing the stock rip a tab on @Delton rig I'll be beefing up the mounts as well definitely before too much riding. That was planned. When we have a problem or I see one I like to try to eliminate it. It is high strength steel so I'll try looking at options other then just welding additional tab

Last edited:
pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No better than the tabs are put on the frames I don't think it would bend the frame but there has to be a weak point some where because some of us are a touch hard on them HaHa

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No better than the tabs are put on the frames I don't think it would bend the frame but there has to be a weak point some where because some of us are a touch hard on them HaHa
Very true lol.

Reactions: nbomar and pct
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd agree with you Ohana. A problem now will be bad but after seeing the stock rip a tab on @Delton rig I'll be beefing up the mounts as well definitely before too much riding. That was planned. When we have a problem or I see one I like to try to eliminate it. It is high strength steel so I'll try looking at options other then just welding additional tab

Ok well if the stock will rip then there's no real difference. I was thinking the stock might take the impact and bend and not rip.

I'm getting the SATV either way, I need the clearance. Since I'm not gonna lift it.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A frame from cheapcycleparts.com is less than 600 bucks lol. I was totally shocked to see my tab break instead of ripping off the weld. Kudos to the SC crew on the welding job. Haven't torn into mine yet to see what or how I'm going to reinforce it yet. Waiting on all the parts to arrive since I can at least drive it now lol.
My arms will be here wed. Not sure on ball joints and stuff.

Kane1000

Kane1000

Apr 12, 2017
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Im a new owner of a red 1000x3, so I have been on here reading about everyones modifications and accessories. I can see already this forum is going to cost me money. After reading this post with the rzrforum discount code, I just got done hitting the order button for front a arms.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Im a new owner of a red 1000x3, so I have been on here reading about everyones modifications and accessories. I can see already this forum is going to cost me money. After reading this post with the rzrforum discount code, I just got done hitting the order button for front a arms.

Welcome and congratulations on keeping the brown truck coming to the house. It only gets worse from here!

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!