Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My buddy paid around $750ish for rear offset and 3" lift on a sportsman 850... and choice of powdercoat

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I assume that was all 4?

Reactions: pct
D

Dirty10

Dec 15, 2016
Eastern Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I installed the steering stops and hate the lack of radius. Is anybody running the arms without the stops???

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I installed the steering stops and hate the lack of radius. Is anybody running the arms without the stops???
It's looking like without the lift it's probably possible but the control arms may hit lines or a-arms.diff lock may still be sketchy

Reactions: Eltobgi
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Me. The tie rod will hit the brake lines at full lock without them. You will need to reroute the brake lines and probably need different clamps or re-drill and tap the holes in the arms.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Me. The tie rod will hit the brake lines at full lock without them. You will need to reroute the brake lines and probably need different clamps or re-drill and tap the holes in the arms.
Mine were tapping a little and had to move things a bit.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!