Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yep. I didn't hear of any bent or broken and watched many rigs with these. Full warranty and availability now pushed my decision
@CumminsPusher...it's about time! If you would have had them at the Takeover you wouldn't have struggled as much with some of the obstacles. :confused:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher...it's about time! If you would have had them at the Takeover you wouldn't have struggled as much with some of the obstacles. :confused:

Would've been better for sure but honestly I'll admit the issue was really improper setup in the front shocks. Ran out of time. They were thrown in and off to the Takeover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just busting your balls brother! Lol. I will say you don't like taking the easy path and I Respect the hell out of that!

Crap we had fun my Eskimo Brother! I guess we'll both fix our issues and see what else we can break next year. Maybe next time someone else can have that trophy!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Crap we had fun my Eskimo Brother! I guess we'll both fix our issues and see what else we can break next year. Maybe next time someone else can have that trophy!

I like that idea! But if it means Taking It Easy I'm keeping the trophy;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I like that idea! But if it means Taking It Easy I'm keeping the trophy;)

You heard me wrong lol. I walked away from there knowing exactly what I need and it's going to get done. I think with better setup we'll be able to really get after it.
But just like we planned for this trip, riding anything and not holding back is on the agenda once again. You can't say we didn't give everything hell. We all did.

Last edited:
J

JTW

You heard me wrong lol. I walked away from there knowing exactly what I need and it's going to get done. I think with better setup we'll be able to really get after it.
But just like we planned for this trip, riding anything and not holding back is on the agenda once again. You can't say we didn't give everything hell. We all did.

Stock... just say'n!

J

JTW

Ya ya! You gave it hell. But even with all our issues thank god we weren't the guy that rolled it. Twice!

IMG 3891

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!