axle boots.

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wanted to know what the difference between the rear and front axle boots is. I have outer boot leaking in the front and still have the outer boot from the rear kit I bought. I would think the boots would be the same size?? if they are diffrent indeed could someone lead me to an after-market boot number or brand. I can find niche rear boots but no front ones. 2016 pioneer 1000-5
thanks.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TxDoc and Coeus
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I wanted to know what the difference between the rear and front axle boots is. I have outer boot leaking in the front and still have the outer boot from the rear kit I bought. I would think the boots would be the same size?? if they are diffrent indeed could someone lead me to an after-market boot number or brand. I can find niche rear boots but no front ones. 2016 pioneer 1000-5
thanks.

The front axles are smaller diameter than the rear

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The front axles are smaller diameter than the rear
thanks, I figured they were different in some way since the part numbers are different. I want to find an aftermarket boot for it. any solutions. I don't want to have to buy the honda kit. crazy expensive. boots should be cheap.

Reactions: TxDoc
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
thanks, I figured they were different in some way since the part numbers are different. I want to find an aftermarket boot for it. any solutions. I don't want to have to buy the honda kit. crazy expensive. boots should be cheap.

From I hear the oem boots are better quality than aftermarket

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!