Axle ?

J

JM1000LE

Nov 17, 2020
Plymouth, Massachusetts
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Need help with axles, I bought new Rhino 2.0 and they are not same as stock only took the front off but I got all four new ready to go. The stock axle has a gear or something on it that the new axle doesn’t have I think for EDC control. I’ve sent an email to Rockymoutain but haven’t heard back yet. The hub side is also different so I must have the wrong axles.
C8A41D9B 8A76 417C 90C5 791168580F40
11BB8257 1B83 45AF A99A BB10BCACEA91

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LE? i4wd on your Pioneer
If so I don’t think the SuperATV axles will work. For a while there weren’t any aftermarket axles for the LE/i4wd units. Not sure if that has changed yet honestly

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’m going with bigger wheels and tires and just wanted to beef up axles. Also Front are clicking. I know I could just rebuild cv but I wanted to upgrade
How big of wheel and tire?
The stock Axels are pretty tuff.
Youll have a hard time rebuilding a clicking axel depending on what the click is? SATV talked about that sometime they were going look into an LE axel But it hasn't happened yet Unless he knows something we dont? Unfortunately, there isnt anyone that does. Your stuck with getting OEM.

J

JM1000LE

Nov 17, 2020
Plymouth, Massachusetts
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Youll have a hard time rebuilding a clicking axel depending on what the click is? SATV talked about that sometime they were going look into an LE axel But it hasn't happened yet Unless he knows something we dont? Unfortunately, there isnt anyone that does. Your stuck with getting OEM.
28X10-14 Aramid Terrabite 10 ply. On 14X7 wheels with 1” spacer in rear

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welp........I'm pretty sure they're going to be a whole new design. Frame tabs are different....and I had a dealer confirm that the arms are going to need to be updated.
We have a deposit, but no 2022 Pio 1k here yet.
Yes. I need to see another 2022 in person and take some measurements but my goal would be to wait for the 2022 arms to be out and get a set for my 2018. I can then use the new arms as a jig to add the 2 center tabs and have replaceable upper arms vs something 1 off.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!