100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is how my leg fits in the P5. I just had blown it out having to walk 5 miles back to my truck and trailer after flipping the P5 on its side in Washington state last year. P5 ran again. I did not.
IMG 2441

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
This is how my leg fits in the P5. I just had blown it out having to walk 5 miles back to my truck and trailer after flipping the P5 on its side in Washington state last year. P5 ran again. I did not.
View attachment 70886
I'm not as tall as you (most aren't). About 6'1" and 270 (268 nude). In the bit of time I've been in it, I think i will be alright.

The one thing is it seems like i have to high step to hit the brakes, and that might get old. I'm thinking i can adjust the pedal height if need be...but i want to see what its does after a few hours on the trail 1st.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah...I think I might as well.
Blog? Is that like Borlog the Master Enforcer and reader of death dealing pompous poetry? Or is it more like Blalog; the Elephant Eater Extrordinaire and sanctimonious salamander salivator? To what Blog are ye referring to?

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Subscribing... I need to make something like that. I'm always heading west in search of new places to explore and I'd like to have a nice memorable format to share my travels with other interested folks and for something beyond the social media platforms for scrapbooking it in digital format..I'm starting to sound like I know what I'm talking about. Nope!

Reactions: SouthParkColorado

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!