Back up camera

G

Gascop

Feb 6, 2021
Columbus Ga
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I'm running a samsung Tab A for my trail maps and looking to hook up a Bluetooth back up camera on the tablet ...Anyone foing this and got any suggestions on which is the best camera ?

A

a94cobra

Dec 28, 2021
TX
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
The best solution would something automatic. I want to do something similar.

Reactions: Squeegee
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I'm running a samsung Tab A for my trail maps and looking to hook up a Bluetooth back up camera on the tablet ...Anyone foing this and got any suggestions on which is the best camera ?
Not sure if it's best or not but I got a wifi cam from Amazon that connects to my tablet, its in all the time, more like a rear view mirror

Here's the one I got
HD WiFi Digital Wireless Backup... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SGD3M1B?tag=sxsweb24-20

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!