Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
Has anyone installed these lights on their Talon or see how well they light up the road. I see that they mount where the original lights are and work off the OEM light switch. They look like a great way to add some lighting.
I second your inquiry.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Has anyone installed these lights on their Talon or see how well they light up the road. I see that they mount where the original lights are and work off the OEM light switch. They look like a great way to add some lighting.
They’re not cheap....😳

Definitely need to see some reviews on them before dropping that kind of change......

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
They’re not cheap....😳

Definitely need to see some reviews on them before dropping that kind of change......

That’s the cheap option.
Check pricing on the “pro” version 😏

B

BajaDesigns

Jun 22, 2020
San Marcos
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey guys,

Here's a few more pictures of the kit mounted on one of our racer's Honda Talons. We actually no longer sell the Squadron Pro kit because of some amperage issues, but we still have the Squadron Sport kit. It's a tremendous difference from the stock headlights and plugs directly into the factory connector using an adapter. This means it works with the factory switch, offering the high/low. Here's the instructions, https://www.bajadesigns.com/images/44-7145, 44-7146, Honda, Talon (2019), Headlight Mount kit instructions.pdf Don't forget we do offer a 30 day money back guarantee! Please let us know if you have any questions, we're here to help. :)

-Paul M.

20200202 KOH 504 CTL
s,
20200202 KOH 499 CTL

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m almost starting to think @Hondasxs has something to do with venders showing up at the right time.
Either way it’s nice to have some input from the companies themselves. Gives depth to the products.
Now...any discount codes for some of the interested out there? Lol

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
B

BajaDesigns

Jun 22, 2020
San Marcos
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey Baja,,,, Thanks for getting on here in response,,,, I will be calling you,,, Who do I ask for?

If you call 760-560-2252 and head to retail sales, JD will be happy to help! He should be able to answer any questions you may have.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
B

BajaDesigns

Jun 22, 2020
San Marcos
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I’m almost starting to think @Hondasxs has something to do with venders showing up at the right time.
Either way it’s nice to have some input from the companies themselves. Gives depth to the products.
Now...any discount codes for some of the interested out there? Lol

We try to stay on top of all forum inquiries and provide multiple communication access points for our customers. :)
If you use discount code, BDforums, that will get you 10% off and $5 flat rate shipping.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!