Tractor Supply Rock Lights

D

DMack762

Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon R
My buggy is a '21 R Live Valve, and I just picked up the Traveler Rock Lights from Tractor Supply.

I've been happy with the Traveler LEDs from TSC in the past, so wanted to give these a go. My question is, if you have Rock Lights on your Talon, where did you mount them? I'm thinking one under each fender...

If you can post some pics of where you mounted your rock lights, that would help. The under fender areas on these buggies are angular and make it sort of difficult to decide where to mount. They require some holes to be drilled, so I want to make sure they are in the right spot to begin with.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
D

DMack762

Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon R
Another factor is mud... these Talons LOVE to bathe in the mud. I know that anywhere in the fender area, I would have to keep them wiped down... just curious where others have mounted their lights.

Reactions: Lady01
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My buggy is a '21 R Live Valve, and I just picked up the Traveler Rock Lights from Tractor Supply.

I've been happy with the Traveler LEDs from TSC in the past, so wanted to give these a go. My question is, if you have Rock Lights on your Talon, where did you mount them? I'm thinking one under each fender...

If you can post some pics of where you mounted your rock lights, that would help. The under fender areas on these buggies are angular and make it sort of difficult to decide where to mount. They require some holes to be drilled, so I want to make sure they are in the right spot to begin with.

Thanks in advance!
Your link only gives them a 2 star rating. Seems people don’t like them much....🤔

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!