Talon Nerfbars, Rock slider, etc - what's the best?

jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Do you like the upper doors? Do they go on and off easily?

I do like them and they’re pretty simple to install. I haven’t removed them yet, but it’ll be easy. I’ve got a video on my channel showing them in more detail you may like:

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Sent you a PM to discuss.

I like to ride with people too and I am just in Illinois and do most my riding in Kentucky and Tennessee too!!:) I am always willing to travel and ride with good peeps!!

Reactions: jasond
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I do like them and they’re pretty simple to install. I haven’t removed them yet, but it’ll be easy. I’ve got a video on my channel showing them in more detail you may like:

I actually used your video to do my upper door install too. Good job the install video and thanks for doing it!

Reactions: jasond

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!