P1000 Ball joints

Justinp1-5

Justinp1-5

Aug 18, 2019
Central florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
looking for options to replace stock ball joints. I have cfab a-arms and the sockets for my ball joints are shot. They just slide in without the need for a press. Keller makes a bolt in ball joint but they are pricey. 6" portals and35s make me nervous with a sketchy ball joint socket. Has anyone found an option for a situation like mine?

Reactions: Smitty335
H

HondaTech

Throw those junk ass arms away and buy something better? 🤷🏻‍♂️

But don't go HighLifter, their garbage too, half of their arms new out of the box have balljoint holes big enough to slide the balljoint in and out of by hand.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was under the impression that c-fab had a lifetime warranty. I would contact him and see what he says.

Justinp1-5

Justinp1-5

Aug 18, 2019
Central florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried that ayear or 2 ago. Would not expect a different answer now. I gave up on warranty. Don't even have the invoice where they were purchased anymore

Justinp1-5

Justinp1-5

Aug 18, 2019
Central florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't have the money to get ttc yet, and it's about the same price to get new upper a-arms as the jeller ball joints for the uppers. Just wondering if anyone knew of a less pricey option that was similar.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I guess still better than satv
What makes u think that, have u had a set yourself and have issues?
I was under the impression that c-fab had a lifetime warranty
Satv has one too, u prob know that lol, and quite easy to deal with.
For the OP,@SuperATV Is a vender on here and very approachable. (NoHomo) Try there ball joints. Ive had them on for 3 years and put them through some hell a time or two. They will even install them for u before they send u the arms

Justinp1-5

Justinp1-5

Aug 18, 2019
Central florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My brother had the exact same set up as me, but he went with super ATV a arms. There weren't he is great but I had to drag him back more than once because of broken a arms. In all fairness mine have broken multiple times as well. Also I know a couple people with the 6" superior TV lift that have had problems. I will say portals are h*** on every other piece of the machine though

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My brother had the exact same set up as me, but he went with super ATV a arms. There weren't he is great but I had to drag him back more than once because of broken a arms. In all fairness mine have broken multiple times as well. Also I know a couple people with the 6" superior TV lift that have had problems. I will say portals are h*** on every other piece of the machine though
WTH are u guys going through to tear them up so bad?
Never heard of superior TV 🤔🤣 I know SC lol
All I can tell you is that at least they have lifetime warranty. Don't know how long ago that was when those broke but they have vastly improved over the years and strength and durability and I do believe I heard that with their portals as well

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We may beat on our machines a little bit. But that's why I bought honda, mines a 2016 and seen a lot of abuse, still a rock solid machine
Yup, thats why we bought Honda's you are correct. Mine is a 16’ had it since it was new. Mine has been through hell a time or two as well. Ok, alot more than a time or two lol but ive never busted my SATV arms, been through some bushings tho and Some axels but not any arms. Thats some hard riden u guys do.
have u had your rig since it was new?

Justinp1-5

Justinp1-5

Aug 18, 2019
Central florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, bought mine used. Apparently the guy that had it before me was just as hard if not worse than I am. What usually laid claim to mine was water wheels and Stumps, not a great combination. His would just break going through Mudhole's, but in all fairness he would hold that thing to the floor

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I added these to my watched list this morning on ebay and I just got an alert a little while ago

Screenshot 2022 11 29 17 02 10 43 260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619

• Wow

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!