BOX1

P500 Barbie Dolls for Men

Idahotruckman

Idahotruckman

Feb 15, 2021
Boise, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
When I mentally was adding up all the accessories and money I have put into my little '20 P500 so far, I experienced a momentary sense of deja vu when my daughters were little girls and played with their Barbie Dolls. They constantly clamored and begged for more accessories. Everytime they received any money it would go to clothes, accessories, etc. for their dolls.
It occurred to me that I am the same way with the P500. When I bought it, I thought I would only put on a winch and a top. Then came the wheel center caps, new 26" Bighorn 2.0 radial tires, rack to hold firewood, roll bar bag to put sunglasses in, interior light, and a half windshield. I just received my front WE shocks for the front, and am contemplating installing wheel spacers.
Then I read this forum and see the pictures of all your beautiful rigs and the accessories you have installed and I say "Holy Crap" - us grown men all have Barbie Dolls!!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IT’s a being the bling...argyle matey ye needs not be having nuf of no treasure to boast like a blarney pirate flinging beads fer titties. Oooo yes ye needs to see how vaporous thine wallet shall be fleeced upon the brethren’s altar of expendatures. Just mind ye be not buying the wrong cannon mounts...

Idahotruckman

Idahotruckman

Feb 15, 2021
Boise, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
IT’s a being the bling...argyle matey ye needs not be having nuf of no treasure to boast like a blarney pirate flinging beads fer titties. Oooo yes ye needs to see how vaporous thine wallet shall be fleeced upon the brethren’s altar of expendatures. Just mind ye be not buying the wrong cannon mounts...
That is so funny! I really needed that laugh --- me bucko!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
My P5...

Barbie
...metaphorically speaking.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Is your jest Barbie Doll = SxS
Hat = Roof
Glasses = windshield ( sun glasses adds TINT)
Shawl = Rear panel
Sweater = Doors
Shorts or Skirt = Fender Flair's
Chest = Ft. Bumper & Led's
8utt = Rear Bumper
Undies = Skids
Socks = A-Arn Guards
Sneakers = Tires & Wheels
Hot & Ready = Heater
Bun warmer = Heated Bucket Seats
------- = Open Exhaust
------- =Torq-Locker
------- = EPS
------- = 2nd. Battery
-- --- = 2in. Receiver Ft & Rear

Last edited:

25yrds

Oct 28, 2019
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
When I mentally was adding up all the accessories and money I have put into my little '20 P500 so far, I experienced a momentary sense of deja vu when my daughters were little girls and played with their Barbie Dolls. They constantly clamored and begged for more accessories. Everytime they received any money it would go to clothes, accessories, etc. for their dolls.
It occurred to me that I am the same way with the P500. When I bought it, I thought I would only put on a winch and a top. Then came the wheel center caps, new 26" Bighorn 2.0 radial tires, rack to hold firewood, roll bar bag to put sunglasses in, interior light, and a half windshield. I just received my front WE shocks for the front, and am contemplating installing wheel spacers.
Then I read this forum and see the pictures of all your beautiful rigs and the accessories you have installed and I say "Holy Crap" - us grown men all have Barbie Dolls!!
This may be the most wrong, and at the same time, most right thing that I've read. Just when you think you've got it just the way you want it, there's there's just one more thing that will, finally, make it perfect. And so it goes. Gotta give Honda a huge thumbs up. The marketing on the P500 and, especially accessories, is second to none.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
That must be for new members bc I don't see any ads. Doesn't cost much for membership and opens other doors.
If you look again you will realize you are missing out.
Not your sister's Barbie in the adds @Hondasxs posted, but i suspect clicking on the links JTW sent him over the years are infuencing the algorithm.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
If you look again you will realize you are missing out.
Not your sister's Barbie in the adds @Hondasxs posted, but i suspect clicking on the links JTW sent him over the years are infuencing the algorithm.

Guess I have to pay more to get those ads?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!