P500 Extended Arms for the P500?

LeoMachus

LeoMachus

Aug 23, 2018
Baton Rouge
Ownership

1. 500
Is anyone making extended A arms for the P500. I don't see anything available. Wider than a 50 inch width isn't an issue. I like the 500 because of its weight and being short in length.

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I did see a new post on the FB page just this week about a small shop starting on forward and rearward arms, and cages. I could really use a longer P5, I don't really need (EDIT) WIDER but would take it if the axles were off the shelf items.

Last edited:
LeoMachus

LeoMachus

Aug 23, 2018
Baton Rouge
Ownership

1. 500
I did see a new post on the FB page just this week about a small shop starting on forward and rearward arms, and cages. I could really use a longer P5, I don't really need longer but would take it if the axles were off the shelf items.

Yes even if it made it as wide as a 700 with the same 700 axles... Im good! wide and light is a good combo

Reactions: mrjeff42

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!