Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
Well, astounding is all I can say, the stock coilivers were ok, so to say. The stage 1 Elkas are insanely better, only did a short ride down the the edges of road and ditches. It floats like a puffy Charmin cloud. Very happy. Now if I can just heal enough to actually use it.
20240415 082154

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well, astounding is all I can say, the stock coilivers were ok, so to say. The stage 1 Elkas are insanely better, only did a short ride down the the edges of road and ditches. It floats like a puffy Charmin cloud. Very happy. Now if I can just heal enough to actually use it.View attachment 425498
Did you say float? P5s dont float they Flop:):):)

Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
Well, got fed up with being sore from surgery, took my meds and loaded up the side piece, went to Brown mtn nc, damn it was a nice day. Perfect temp trails tacky no dust.

Machine rode great on the elkas, every mod worked great, and I swear if gravity will let you, a built p5 will climb just about anything.

Only had one issue, the middle skid had bent in on motor cradle and was rattling at low crawl crazy bad.

Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
So, in our typical fashion, had to make it better, we installed 2, 3/8 thick crossbars to keep skid away from motor cradle, and I want no chance of engine getting busted.

Also used old rubber floormat as isolator from vibration noise or wear. Worked out great!

Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
My wife Debra and myself are taking side piece to Harlan ky, black mtn ohv Sunday and Monday, got us a little cabin rented.

If anyone is interested in riding Brown mtn Ohv. It is definitely worth it.
Be ready for plenty of rock, skids a must, varied terrain but all doable. I live close, and know the trails very well.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
My wife Debra and myself are taking side piece to Harlan ky, black mtn ohv Sunday and Monday, got us a little cabin rented.

Be ready for plenty of rock, skids a must, varied terrain but all doable. I live close, and know the trails very well.
Have a great time and be safe

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520

Can't make that one, but would like to come ride there sometime.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!