Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Im headed to Barnweel witb a few Texas Talon FB group members. Dec 5-6th if anyone is close and interested. Ill be in electric only rv spot#3

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What is Barnwell like now? I was going with friends back in the early '00's when it was just getting started. Didn't take long for the jeepers to destroy the trails to the point that ATV's couldn't traverse them.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What is Barnwell like now? I was going with friends back in the early '00's when it was just getting started. Didn't take long for the jeepers to destroy the trails to the point that ATV's couldn't traverse them.
Not sure, I personally haven't been there. But have small group that is headed there so I'm going to go up and ride with them. Supposed to be a small place so not completely sure.

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I learned to ride my new then '02 Foreman there almost 20 years ago. It is a small park, maybe a thousand acres around a taconite (iron) hill/ridge with loop trails and climbing trails all around it. Was a great place when several of us first started but as stated earlier, the jeepers came in on multi use climbing trails and soon had them dug out and ruined to the point ATV's couldn't drive them. It may have changed since then as it was becoming a rock crawler only park. It is a state sponsored park and entry fee is a bit steep unless a member. Check out their website Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area

Let us know what it's like now as it was a good family park.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I learned to ride my new then '02 Foreman there almost 20 years ago. It is a small park, maybe a thousand acres around a taconite (iron) hill/ridge with loop trails and climbing trails all around it. Was a great place when several of us first started but as stated earlier, the jeepers came in on multi use climbing trails and soon had them dug out and ruined to the point ATV's couldn't drive them. It may have changed since then as it was becoming a rock crawler only park. It is a state sponsored park and entry fee is a bit steep unless a member. Check out their website Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area

Let us know what it's like now as it was a good family park.
Yes I am a member of the TMTC already. I have been out to there other park. Escondido Draw Recreation Area
Im going to try it out and see how it goes.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!