Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

J

JTW

What did you give away? HA! @nbomar Nick does a lot for the club locally and the TO. So he likes drinking pinky finger beer and thinks we should also, so just call him pinky until he quits bring pinky beer coozies! HA! Again Nick contributes a lot and has broad shoulders and can take the crap from the rest of us! He's got the message by now! Nick we appreciate your efforts and contributions. Smitty!
o_O

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What did you give away? HA! @nbomar Nick does a lot for the club locally and the TO. So he likes drinking pinky finger beer and thinks we should also, so just call him pinky until he quits bring pinky beer coozies! HA! Again Nick contributes a lot and has broad shoulders and can take the crap from the rest of us! He's got the message by now! Nick we appreciate your efforts and contributions. Smitty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF and Cuoutdoors
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Tell him smitty. We dont need to take that crap around here. We should ban jtw.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Reactions: Mudwing and BWAF
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

@JTW is a turd on the site, but when you met him in person, you think who in the hell is this person, it's not @JTW on the site is it? Yep! Think he had a rough childhood up bringing, dropped on his head a few too many times, thrown out of the truck at high speeds, how am I doing @JTW? I'll let you finish the story, we wish you a speedy recovery! HA! That was the best line of crap I could think of tonight, you know I'm kidding! Smitty!

J

JTW

@JTW is a turd on the site, but when you met him in person, you think who in the hell is this person, it's not @JTW on the site is it? Yep! Think he had a rough childhood up bringing, dropped on his head a few too many times, thrown out of the truck at high speeds, how am I doing @JTW? I'll let you finish the story, we wish you a speedy recovery! HA! That was the best line of crap I could think of tonight, you know I'm kidding! Smitty!
??? I don’t like you in person or on the site?

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
I want to thank @Plumber32 for asking me to start this ride thread,He wanted to ride down south in February to get out of the cold. WELLLL that didn't happen Thursday night was single digits and this central Texas boy froze his a$$ off. But what a great ride!

Also want to give a shout out to the great ladies of the forum, They put on a group chili dinner Saturday night that was fantastic!!! They feed at least 20 members and 10 or so of the others in the campgrounds. Hot chili and home made cornbread in the cold weather was the bomb.

Next I would like to recognize some of the members that lead the groups and helped make this thing a success. @jrplaza2008 for the banners and stickers, @nbomar ,@Ragnar406 @Shooter63, for leading us on some of the great trails in the Mulberry Mountain area. @Neohio ,@Cuoutdoors ,@CaptinJackRZR and others that were the support to keep the groups on the trail.(I'm sure i missed a couple people here)
@jrplaza2008 how did i forget you!!!!! Thanks Walter for you continued support.

We only had a couple part failures, no injuries reported . I think 2 tie rods, 1 ball joint and 1 axle.

This has got to be the greatest group of people I have been involved with. Many traveled long distances to ride with us Mulberry. Shout out to @Hondasxs for making all this possible.

[HASHTAG]#Takeover[/HASHTAG] 2019 is just around the corner!!!!!! See you guys and gals there!!!!!!!

Thanks, Tram
I really miss you guys on this ride. But I will be at the takeover for sure!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!