Shooter63

Shooter63

Shooter 63
Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2019
Longview
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok it’s a done deal. Dates are November 18-20. Mulberry Mountain ride. Cabins and RV spots available as of right now so book them up and come join us. The number for reservations 479-667-1919

L

LeeB

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
NM
Ownership

1. 500
Is this Mulberry area the one between but west of Clinton, AR and Marshall, AR????

BTW: deer rifle starts 12 Nov; always second Sat of Nov

Thanks

Reactions: EMAW and Backwoods
wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My fam would be interested! Are there good trails to ride now? We went last year and the blue loop was downright dangerous. We wanted to go to the cliff that's in a lot of pics but wouldn't dare alone.
@Smitty335 , you had said you wouldn't go even living a half hour away as there's no dirt between the rocks anymore. Were improvements made? With the pipeline ridgetop trail closed, can we make a good ride out of the place?

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Hi Guys,

Just about everyone that has responded has a 1000 or Talon. Are all of the trails set up for the bigger Hondas and SXS?

I'm only about 6-7 hours from this location, so it might be a good trip for my wife and I.

Rob

Shooter63

Shooter63

Shooter 63
Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2019
Longview
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hi Guys,

Just about everyone that has responded has a 1000 or Talon. Are all of the trails set up for the bigger Hondas and SXS?

I'm only about 6-7 hours from this location, so it might be a good trip for my wife and I.

Rob
Mill creek is a really good place to ride for any machine. You won’t be disappointed

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My fam would be interested! Are there good trails to ride now? We went last year and the blue loop was downright dangerous. We wanted to go to the cliff that's in a lot of pics but wouldn't dare alone.
@Smitty335 , you had said you wouldn't go even living a half hour away as there's no dirt between the rocks anymore. Were improvements made? With the pipeline ridgetop trail closed, can we make a good ride out of the place?
@Shooter63 figured out some trails I had forgotten about that get you off the Blue Loop, there pretty nice but still rocky, the pipe line is mostly open at this time. Ride to Camp Carp is a nice ride. I still don't care for all of the Blue Loop. Come on you'll have a blast!

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Smitty335 Sounds like fun. Sarah put it on our calendar. We tried to go on Blue loop a little way and could tell if it was all the same, it was WAY to dangerous for family riding. I had to go around a gate at the north end of the pipeline to make some time getting back to camp and felt we were about to flip and roll down the hill. There is a loop to the north that has several one way down ledges that forced us to cross a swollen creek 5 times and come back via the highway from the east and south. A good still wild place to ride but definitely better and safer as a group ride.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
How many are still in for Mulberry Nov 18-20? Dad, I and @Shoter63 for sure. Chime in.

Reactions: Pilgrim and EMAW
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just to hijack the thread a little, due to some events in our lives my wife and I will be going to mulberry mountian on the weekend of the 11th. The lodge is full so we will be staying at a motel in Ozark. Does anyone have any recommendations on maps or sights to see while we are there?

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just to hijack the thread a little, due to some events in our lives my wife and I will be going to mulberry mountian on the weekend of the 11th. The lodge is full so we will be staying at a motel in Ozark. Does anyone have any recommendations on maps or sights to see while we are there?
The gas station has an interesting character that always sits just inside the doors, he's been there every time I have stopped in, not one for conversation though! I will be at the Sears cabin around 10:00 AM Thursday, first house /cabin on the right when you pull into Mulberry camp grounds, come on up anytime I will be hangin out. You can leave your S X S there as well and not trailer it back and forth.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!