Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello Smitty! The Rings are "interested". We'll have to wait until we get a bit closer to the date to know if our schedule works out. No conflicts as of right now.
Will be great to see ya'll again! This is way preliminary, need your input as well as others, please chime in! @Tramguage1 wants to wait until we have a 13* night for a night ride, think he's nuts!

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
I really don't care, thinking about the nose trail, HA! You have suggestions? i'd like to get back down South some day and ride around Your Dads place, that was fun.
There's the basic Mill trails. The waterfall trail. Frog Bayou trail. Go south toward the Mulberry and hit some trails. Ride to Oark Cafe. It has some trails on the way. But a lot of dirt road too.

Around Dad's place is a good place to ride. Most people go over to Mack's Pines so the area around him doesn't get as much attention but there is some really good riding. And his knee is healed now so he has been able to get out riding again. And he can show a lot of places that I forget about.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Have not been to Mulberry Mt riding area, but we stayed in Oark a couple of days last year and had a great time!
Well guys we have interest, let's pick a date, @Shooter63 time to get involved, Late Oct would be good for me and hopefully the weather cooperates, What about the week end of 29-30, I would be arriving mid week the 26th? I eventneed to call and see if they have some kind of event going on. Let me know what you think.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!