Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The gas station has an interesting character that always sits just inside the doors, he's been there every time I have stopped in, not one for conversation though! I will be at the Sears cabin around 10:00 AM Thursday, first house /cabin on the right when you pull into Mulberry camp grounds, come on up anytime I will be hangin out. You can leave your S X S there as well and not trailer it back and forth.
Whoops Friday morning.,

Reactions: Backwoods
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The gas station has an interesting character that always sits just inside the doors, he's been there every time I have stopped in, not one for conversation though! I will be at the Sears cabin around 10:00 AM Thursday, first house /cabin on the right when you pull into Mulberry camp grounds, come on up anytime I will be hangin out. You can leave your S X S there as well and not trailer it back and forth.
Thank you very much. We will have to try to maybe hang out some. I am not totally sure what our plans are yet but we are for sure launching at least once from the lodge and potentially from other trailheads maybe. This is our first time so we are not sure yet what to expect.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm about to make reservations at the campground. What spot number is everyone staying in. Let us know. I'd like to be near the group if there is one.
Chris
@Josh97stang ?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Dang, I almost waited too long. The campground is full for the weekend. I finally found a spot, but it's not nearby. But hey...I have a SxS and I'll just have to travel to the party. We plan on arriving after work late Thursday night.
It will be good to see the Rings! Where are you staying?

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well not for long!
It's getting close.....I was riding nearby last weekend and it was great. But I want to ask if anyone coming to ride this weekend has an extra seatbelt for a 1000-5? My darn dog chewed through the center one. I'll compensate you for one that fits the middle seat.

Also, our plans changed slightly. We're going to arrive Friday morning by 10:00am instead of Thursday night.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It's getting close.....I was riding nearby last weekend and it was great. But I want to ask if anyone coming to ride this weekend has an extra seatbelt for a 1000-5? My darn dog chewed through the center one. I'll compensate you for one that fits the middle seat.

Also, our plans changed slightly. We're going to arrive Friday morning by 10:00am instead of Thursday night.
I still have my center belt installed. But I do have both front driver and passenger belts. If they will work you can have the one you need for shipping cost.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It's going to be cold, bring your wife and long handles. This will be @Tramguage1's kind of weather. HA! @Shooter63 is getting some fish, hush puppies and shrimp for a fish fry, I think your welcome to join in, if let either one of us know, @Shooter63 will know how much to bring. Our group has dwindled down to three. John can cook fish!

EMAW

EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's going to be cold, bring your wife and long handles. This will be @Tramguage1's kind of weather. HA! @Shooter63 is getting some fish, hush puppies and shrimp for a fish fry, I think your welcome to join in, if let either one of us know, @Shooter63 will know how much to bring. Our group has dwindled down to three. John can cook fish!
We were hoping to make this ride, but had to cancel our reservation due to some family illnesses.
Y’all have a great time and we’ll be waiting on some pics!

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I still have my center belt installed. But I do have both front driver and passenger belts. If they will work you can have the one you need for shipping cost.
Thanks for the offer @Tramguage1! I should have looked the part numbers up first because now I found out that the center one is different from all the others. If I have to I'll purchase a new one. I'm prepping for the time when I need to able to buckle up my granddaughters car seat in the middle with us.

77660-HL4-A01 SEAT BELT ASSY., CENTER

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Smitty335, Thanks for offering up other peoples food! Assuming this is going to be either Friday or Saturday night, Lisa and I will gladly attend and contribute to the fish fund. I hope @Shooter63 is ok with us joining.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@Smitty335, Thanks for offering up other peoples food! Assuming this is going to be either Friday or Saturday night, Lisa and I will gladly attend and contribute to the fish fund. I hope @Shooter63 is ok with us joining.
He would be offended if you didn't, if he is he'll get over it! HA! Bring a desert or something, that will calm him down. HA! We always have more food than we can eat.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!