Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Also... I am sure there are better forums for this....
But now that I am educated as to the value of carrying CO2 for tire beads..... I never saw a typical inflation device.... what is used for that??..
I normally build,assemble and ship them for cost if your interested. The parts and shipping to your door runs about 120$ if you would rather build your own I'll find the thread where I have posted all parts needed.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I normally build,assemble and ship them for cost if your interested. The parts and shipping to your door runs about 120$ if you would rather build your own I'll find the thread where I have posted all parts needed.
I've got the tank?

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Only thing you will need is to have the Co2 bottle filled. Most sporting good stores will fill the bottle

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Cuoutdoors brought them!!! Let's see if he replies.
Hey @Tramguage1 ..... I hate to dog on free door bushings......you didn’t tell me they weren’t all the correct length and that I would have to cut them....
Also had a couple that weren’t drilled in the center....
Now that I found out how sweet it is to have solid doors I need three or four more... where did you come up with those???

I'm sorry I may not have sorted through the bucket before setting it out so folks could have free bushings. Some of those were probably prototypes . Dont let anyone else see them and please return them for a full refund. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Screenshot 20180924 164523 Gallery Screenshot 20180924 163315 Amazon Shopping Screenshot 20180924 163328 Amazon Shopping Screenshot 20180924 163401 Amazon Shopping Screenshot 20180924 163345 Amazon Shopping Screenshot 20180924 163345 Amazon Shopping

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks @Tramguage1 ..... I figured maybe there was a magic adapter?....I probably have most of that stuff in my drawers if I can only find it.... all good...
I already have the paintball tanks and also some bigger CO2 tanks for my kegerator.....
Looks like it would be helpful on lawnmower tires and sorts of other stuff that I have to take my belt off to set the bead....

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm sorry I may not have sorted through the bucket before setting it out so folks could have free bushings. Some of those were probably prototypes . Dont let anyone else see them and please return them for a full refund. Thanks!

Hey guys, I missed the bucket of parts at mullberry. A long time ago I saw someone talking about door bushings. And here it is again. What are these for? What do they help with?

K

Kevdp4

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
SW Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

It was pretty ok of you to offer free bushings at the Mulberry ride, I would've taken you up on them but I have all the equipment and plenty of Acetal stock to make my own, Thanks a ton!

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last comment from me on this site about door bushings....I found the proper thread for that.... but...
If you did pick some up at mulberry.... not only aren’t they the right length... but the hole is supposed to be 5/16.... these are maybe a quarter.... so drill em out before install .....
Sorry to complain @Cuoutdoors .... they are really awesome when you get em in....

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Last comment from me on this site about door bushings....I found the proper thread for that.... but...
If you did pick some up at mulberry.... not only aren’t they the right length... but the hole is supposed to be 5/16.... these are maybe a quarter.... so drill em out before install .....
Sorry to complain @Cuoutdoors .... they are really awesome when you get em in....

Well now let's not make assumptions. Since you didn't look at yours you can't assume the rest are the same. Most of them should be fine. they should be the correct length and they will fit very tight. They probably need a chamfer on one end. But they are TIGHT by design. There may be a handful that didn't get drilled out completely or need minor adjustments. Sorry I didn't explain everything but I wasn't going to stand around all afternoon to tell everyone about free bushings. I got you most of the way there. Sure beats the alternative.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well now let's not make assumptions. Since you didn't look at yours you can't assume the rest are the same. Most of them should be fine. they should be the correct length and they will fit very tight. They probably need a chamfer on one end. But they are TIGHT by design. There may be a handful that didn't get drilled out completely or need minor adjustments. Sorry I didn't explain everything but I wasn't going to stand around all afternoon to tell everyone about free bushings. I got you most of the way there. Sure beats the alternative.

Ok..all good... I was at the bottom of the barrel... or bucket as that might be....
wasn’t complaining.....just warning to check hole diameter cause harder to drill out when already in hinge.... outside diameter good on all I got.... but six needed drilling to 5/16 and seven needed cutting shorter.....
you are still my hero.... thank you @Cuoutdoors

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!