Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This kinds of reminds me of a song by George Straight, I've got friends in Geeky places, think I'll head on down to the Honda Oasis, I've got friends>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. HA!

I think that is Garth Brooks - friends in low places you are going for there. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well my buddy from Texas @Shooter63 that met me at Mulberry the last ride and rode with us, led the group ride Saturday, that had the RZR RS1 tex me today, in a week he'll have a 19 LE and another new member Jerry, don't know his handle yet will too. He saw the light,he saw the light, everything any more reminds me of a song! HA!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well my buddy from Texas @Shooter63 that met me at Mulberry the last ride and rode with us, led the group ride Saturday, that had the RZR RS1 tex me today, in a week he'll have a 19 LE and another new member Jerry, don't know his handle yet will too. He saw the light,he saw the light, everything any more reminds me of a song! HA!
Smitty, @MRSNEOHIO says hello.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice! @Shooter63 is a cool dude and a great trail guide!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Smitty, @MRSNEOHIO says hello.
I like Y'all! I forget what the first second or third thing MRSNEOHIO said to me, but the wording was a throw back to the old days. I was commenting on the graphics on her side of Yalls S x S, it started of , your such a ???????? Just can't remember the last word and it was a nice word? Look forward to seeing Y'all at The Take Over! Hello back!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So do I but want proof for my rzr friends around here ! Pics or it didn't happen:(

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
The phone mine was taken on died right away. Maybe no one thought you had the guts to do it. But I knew you had it in ya kid. You had an hfa sticker! Of course you can make that climb.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The phone mine was taken on died right away. Maybe no one thought you had the guts to do it. But I knew you had it in ya kid. You had an hfa sticker! Of course you can make that climb.
Lol ,or thought I wouldn't make it in the stocker .

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@Landman You are a quiet HOOT! HA! And that beard, need I say more? HA!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well guys, we rolled into out driveway around 2:40am this morning. Long freaking day driving!
I did learn something though, when the nav in your truck says traffic ahead and suggests getting off the highway, take the freaking exit and bypass the traffic!

@MRSNEOHIO and I had an awesome time. Thank you to everybody involved for welcoming us with open arms!
Your just lucky it was cold, HA! The open arm thing, we were all trying to stay warm! I was concerned about your drive back, glad your home!

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have two flash lights that are the same one was sitting in the honda one I had been using. In my hurry I mixed them up so the flash light that had been sitting outside i picked up and put in my mouth to hold the light while i was wiring up the fan. Needless to say I quickly figured out that the flash light was very cold as I could not remove it from my mouth. So I rushed in side to hold my head under the warm water while every one else helped me by trying to take pictures.
Some how I could see that happening, but not to you, DA! HA!

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @Tramguage1 ..... I hate to dog on free door bushings......you didn’t tell me they weren’t all the correct length and that I would have to cut them....
Also had a couple that weren’t drilled in the center....
Now that I found out how sweet it is to have solid doors I need three or four more... where did you come up with those???

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey @Tramguage1 ..... I hate to dog on free door bushings......you didn’t tell me they weren’t all the correct length and that I would have to cut them....
Also had a couple that weren’t drilled in the center....
Now that I found out how sweet it is to have solid doors I need three or four more... where did you come up with those???
@Cuoutdoors brought them!!! Let's see if he replies.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also... I am sure there are better forums for this....
But now that I am educated as to the value of carrying CO2 for tire beads..... I never saw a typical inflation device.... what is used for that??..

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Also... I am sure there are better forums for this....
But now that I am educated as to the value of carrying CO2 for tire beads..... I never saw a typical inflation device.... what is used for that??..
Paint ball gun nitrogen tank, I need to get with @Tramguage1 and find out where he got the adaptor.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!