Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to thank @Plumber32 for asking me to start this ride thread,He wanted to ride down south in February to get out of the cold. WELLLL that didn't happen Thursday night was single digits and this central Texas boy froze his a$$ off. But what a great ride!

Also want to give a shout out to the great ladies of the forum, They put on a group chili dinner Saturday night that was fantastic!!! They feed at least 20 members and 10 or so of the others in the campgrounds. Hot chili and home made cornbread in the cold weather was the bomb.

Next I would like to recognize some of the members that lead the groups and helped make this thing a success. @jrplaza2008 for the banners and stickers, @nbomar ,@Ragnar406 @Shooter63, for leading us on some of the great trails in the Mulberry Mountain area. @Neohio ,@Cuoutdoors ,@CaptinJackRZR and others that were the support to keep the groups on the trail.(I'm sure i missed a couple people here)

We only had a couple part failures, no injuries reported . I think 2 tie rods, 1 ball joint and 1 axle.

This has got to be the greatest group of people I have been involved with. Many traveled long distances to ride with us Mulberry. Shout out to @Hondasxs for making all this possible.

[HASHTAG]#Takeover[/HASHTAG] 2019 is just around the corner!!!!!! See you guys and gals there!!!!!!!

Thanks, Tram
It really is crazy how well we all get along. We would make 1 hell of an army!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We need an empty beer can launcher, that would be our main battle weapon!
Were going to need reinforcements to take on the Polaris guys, their like the Chinese, must be a billion of them. someone that can empty for hrs straight.... like the pnl. @CumminsPusher

Last edited:
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to thank @Plumber32 for asking me to start this ride thread,He wanted to ride down south in February to get out of the cold. WELLLL that didn't happen Thursday night was single digits and this central Texas boy froze his a$$ off. But what a great ride!

Also want to give a shout out to the great ladies of the forum, They put on a group chili dinner Saturday night that was fantastic!!! They feed at least 20 members and 10 or so of the others in the campgrounds. Hot chili and home made cornbread in the cold weather was the bomb.

Next I would like to recognize some of the members that lead the groups and helped make this thing a success. @jrplaza2008 for the banners and stickers, @nbomar ,@Ragnar406 @Shooter63, for leading us on some of the great trails in the Mulberry Mountain area. @Neohio ,@Cuoutdoors ,@CaptinJackRZR and others that were the support to keep the groups on the trail.(I'm sure i missed a couple people here)

We only had a couple part failures, no injuries reported . I think 2 tie rods, 1 ball joint and 1 axle.

This has got to be the greatest group of people I have been involved with. Many traveled long distances to ride with us Mulberry. Shout out to @Hondasxs for making all this possible.

[HASHTAG]#Takeover[/HASHTAG] 2019 is just around the corner!!!!!! See you guys and gals there!!!!!!!

Thanks, Tram
You know it is cold when @Plumber32 says "I am fine to go back to camp" out on the trail.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well guys, we rolled into out driveway around 2:40am this morning. Long freaking day driving!
I did learn something though, when the nav in your truck says traffic ahead and suggests getting off the highway, take the freaking exit and bypass the traffic!

@MRSNEOHIO and I had an awesome time. Thank you to everybody involved for welcoming us with open arms!

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I have two flash lights that are the same one was sitting in the honda one I had been using. In my hurry I mixed them up so the flash light that had been sitting outside i picked up and put in my mouth to hold the light while i was wiring up the fan. Needless to say I quickly figured out that the flash light was very cold as I could not remove it from my mouth. So I rushed in side to hold my head under the warm water while every one else helped me by trying to take pictures.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have two flash lights that are the same one was sitting in the honda one I had been using. In my hurry I mixed them up so the flash light that had been sitting outside i picked up and put in my mouth to hold the light while i was wiring up the fan. Needless to say I quickly figured out that the flash light was very cold as I could not remove it from my mouth. So I rushed in side to hold my head under the warm water while every one else helped me by trying to take pictures.
We tried our damndest to get a pic...but you was just to quick hahaha

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Some stories are PRICELESS

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who "triple dog dared you" ?

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We tried our damndest to get a pic...but you was just to quick hahaha

Maxresdefault 3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!