Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My first ride wit th group. Had a great time. Thanks to Smitty and others for the hospitality and show me around. Thanks to mike for his valuable advice an generosity. I’m just getting started but I could really get in to this.
I sure hope so! You proved your self to be a grizzly old fart! For your first S x S ride! HA!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You did a great job leading the pack Saturday:)
Thanks, good group to lead - good riding with you and we have to do it again soon, we live too close not too.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
I vote @Ragnar406 the new trail leader for this area! He is awesome with the mapping and setup of radios ect. Very good guy and I’d gladly follow him up the steep stuff! Go Khan!
Thanks, I am happy to fill in - when needed :D

Thanks for everything you do for us brother!
Good riding with you again, glad you made the trip back out to ride with some of your old riding buddies :D

He always does, unless he let's me get ahead of him on a night ride! HA!
Smitty, you just make the ride more interesting when you jump in front lol.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope someone got a pick or vid of me going up Hanging rock...since i was the only one in my group to go up it.:cool:;)
Sorry I only got the video of me telling you not to do it so I could show if wife I was not at fault if you pushed the limits past @Kilo427 last years ride. :eek:

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Shooter63

Shooter63

Shooter 63
Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2019
Longview
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I rode the Blue Loop with @Shooter63 , @Tramguage1, @CaptainJack, @sharp and a bunch of others, had a great time! I think this was one of the best rides I've been to! I saw some guys with Hondas show up Saturday morning, I just kept rounding them up and bringing them to the main camp and introducing them to every one and @Tramguage would take over. Almost everyone of them came up to me latter and asked, if we were like this all the time, I replied yes. Mission Accomplished! @Hondasxs, Mike is a true ambassador as well as others to this club.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I want to thank @Plumber32 for asking me to start this ride thread,He wanted to ride down south in February to get out of the cold. WELLLL that didn't happen Thursday night was single digits and this central Texas boy froze his a$$ off. But what a great ride!

Also want to give a shout out to the great ladies of the forum, They put on a group chili dinner Saturday night that was fantastic!!! They feed at least 20 members and 10 or so of the others in the campgrounds. Hot chili and home made cornbread in the cold weather was the bomb.

Next I would like to recognize some of the members that lead the groups and helped make this thing a success. @jrplaza2008 for the banners and stickers, @nbomar ,@Ragnar406 @Shooter63, for leading us on some of the great trails in the Mulberry Mountain area. @Neohio ,@Cuoutdoors ,@CaptinJackRZR and others that were the support to keep the groups on the trail.(I'm sure i missed a couple people here)
@jrplaza2008 how did i forget you!!!!! Thanks Walter for you continued support.

We only had a couple part failures, no injuries reported . I think 2 tie rods, 1 ball joint and 1 axle.

This has got to be the greatest group of people I have been involved with. Many traveled long distances to ride with us Mulberry. Shout out to @Hondasxs for making all this possible.

[HASHTAG]#Takeover[/HASHTAG] 2019 is just around the corner!!!!!! See you guys and gals there!!!!!!!

Thanks, Tram

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!