Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally made it home. Had a great time riding this weekend. Big group so disnt get to ride with everyone. Enjoyed meeting a couple new members as well. Safe travels to all of you still on the road and look forward to riding with yall again
I second that statement. It was great to meet all of you, I wasn't disappointed .Great bunch of fellow riders.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Finally made it home. Had a great time riding this weekend. Big group so disnt get to ride with everyone. Enjoyed meeting a couple new members as well. Safe travels to all of you still on the road and look forward to riding with yall again
I agree with all you said, thought it was neat we had members travel along ways to ride down here, they were a lot of fun and I as well wish them safe travels!

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Was a great weekend. I enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I was going to post pics but I think everyone else has that covered. Hope you folks make it home safe and sound and I look forward to seeing you on the trails again. Big thanks to John, from Texas for leading a fantastic ride yesterday.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We had two different trail rides going. Smaller groups work better than a huge one. Was good to meet you though even if it was briefly. Good ride all the way around.
Did I meet you at the RV site? I meet so many people sure I for got some names

Reactions: sharp
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Where were you hiding Saturday never saw you !

I rode the Blue Loop with @Shooter63 , @Tramguage1, @CaptainJack, @sharp and a bunch of others, had a great time! I think this was one of the best rides I've been to! I saw some guys with Hondas show up Saturday morning, I just kept rounding them up and bringing them to the main camp and introducing them to every one and @Tramguage would take over. Almost everyone of them came up to me latter and asked, if we were like this all the time, I replied yes. Mission Accomplished! @Hondasxs, Mike is a true ambassador as well as others to this club.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great to meet you buddy. I'm glad you made that hill! Truck tires in the lead.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Lol ,yep they worked great for me all day shot me right up there for mostly being stock machine. Great meeting you too. Toying with naming ride "The Stocker"

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Lol ,yep they worked great for me all day shot me right up there for mostly being stock machine. Great meeting you too. Toying with naming ride "The Stocker"

I thought you had said it was going to be "The Shocker";)

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good time had, while the cold weather may have hampered a little bit of the socializing outside it did not stop the riding.

Thursday nights night ride was fun.. first time I ever have seen my phone and tablet displaying a message that it was too cold to charge.. coming upon the snow covered and frozen water spots in the dark there was always grit of the teeth hoping I was not hitting one of the deep ones by mistake :eek: -

Friday’s right was great, a few repairs that people pulled together on.

Again always good to see everyone and if I did not get to meet you, hopefully will next time.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought you had said it was going to be "The Shocker";)
Lol ,don't know if the wife would go for that , but funny I could get some food graphics.

Reactions: sharp
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good time had, while the cold weather may have hampered a little bit of the socializing outside it did not stop the riding.

Thursday nights night ride was fun.. first time I ever have seen my phone and tablet displaying a message that it was too cold to charge.. coming upon the snow covered and frozen water spots in the dark there was always grit of the teeth hoping I was not hitting one of the deep ones by mistake :eek: -

Again always good to see everyone and if I did not get to meet you, hopefully will next time.
You did a great job leading the pack Saturday:)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

Thanks for everything you do for us brother!

Doug_Jones

Doug_Jones

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2018
Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You did a great job leading the pack Saturday:)

My first ride wit th group. Had a great time. Thanks to Smitty and others for the hospitality and show me around. Thanks to mike for his valuable advice an generosity. I’m just getting started but I could really get in to this.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!