Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you are on facebook and want to see some of the pictures our wives posted, search out
Rhoni Soulliere I believe she was tagged in most of the pics from @MrsTramguage and @mrscaptinjackrzr as well as mrs@rocket and a few others.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
“PUT IT IN DIFF LOCK!!!!”
I had to figure out my strategy so I didn't suffer @Kilo427 fate and break an axel. I couldn't just carefully claw through it. I didn't want to just stand on the throttle the whole way through. So I remembered the old say " slow as possible fast as necessary " so I hammered down and let off before my front hit hoping I had enough momentum to get me far enough that my front could pull me through. And it worked. Plus I wanted to crush that tree at the top!

Rocket

Rocket

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
608A749F EC68 49C0 889C 06D644B7E345
50 + miles of trails covered by The Honda’s of Texas

J

JTW

I had to figure out my strategy so I didn't suffer @Kilo427 fate and break an axel. I couldn't just carefully claw through it. I didn't want to just stand on the throttle the whole way through. So I remembered the old say " slow as possible fast as necessary " so I hammered down and let off before my front hit hoping I had enough momentum to get me far enough that my front could pull me through. And it worked. Plus I wanted to crush that tree at the top!
Kilo broke a rear passenger axle...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!