BOX1

P1000m5 Battery tender question

M

Mlm

Oct 8, 2019
Az
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi everyone from Arizona. I have a 1000-5 deluxe with a duel battery set up. I have a question on charging. If I put the battery tender on the second battery, will this back feed threw the isolator to the factory battery? If so is there anything wrong with doing this. Thanks to everybody on this site, you guys are amazing!!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hi everyone from Arizona. I have a 1000-5 deluxe with a duel battery set up. I have a question on charging. If I put the battery tender on the second battery, will this back feed threw the isolator to the factory battery? If so is there anything wrong with doing this. Thanks to everybody on this site, you guys are amazing!!
I know when I hook up to my primary with a charger it will feed though my isolator and charge that battery also.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
TrueAM isolators v15+ are ambidextrous.
Meaning they will charge both ways.

The newest version is 18 and 19L which I keep in stock if anyone needs one.

Reactions: Remington
M

Mlm

Oct 8, 2019
Az
Ownership

1. 1000-5
TrueAM isolators v15+ are ambidextrous.
Meaning they will charge both ways.

The newest version is 18 and 19L which I keep in stock if anyone needs one.
Thank you! You da best

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!