Calendar Bear Creek 2nd annual ride [Sep 22, 2018] (Lake Greeson, AR ??)

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry I have not been keeping up on this group....
I will be there and bring anything needed to help with the food or preparation....can get oil ,aluminum pans , cash, whatever....
I thought Smitty changed the oil in Rooster so often that he just fried fish in the leftover.....
If the drink cart is still taking orders.... one peach.. one blue raspberry...one white....
Looking forward to it....
Anybody ever decide if this is a dry county or not?? I still got butt burns from the eighty mile beer run at Mack’s pines....
1 peach, 1 blue raspberry, and 1 what?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also just remembered I have a few pounds of crappie from a trip earlier this year if we need more fish....let me know.....
How is the bar b q coming.... don’t have time to do them myself... but there is a place I can pick up,a couple of slabs of ribs if we need them....be glad to...just advise
I am a new by so I don’t want to jump in and mess up what you guys do so well....
The Cajun boil at Mack’s pines is still the most awesome meal I had this year.....

Daymond

Daymond

Apr 25, 2018
Magazine, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I also just remembered I have a few pounds of crappie from a trip earlier this year if we need more fish....let me know.....
How is the bar b q coming.... don’t have time to do them myself... but there is a place I can pick up,a couple of slabs of ribs if we need them....be glad to...just advise
I am a new by so I don’t want to jump in and mess up what you guys do so well....
The Cajun boil at Mack’s pines is still the most awesome meal I had this year.....

Same here. Planning on bringing some kind of side dish but I can do special request as well, just give me a direction.........

Waldo93

Waldo93

Oct 14, 2017
Waldo
Same here. Planning on bringing some kind of side dish but I can do special request as well, just give me a direction.........

White lightning should be able to line you and Pilgrim up on what we might need for Friday and Saturday nights. Me and Buckydoo are supplying enough fish for the fry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Pilgrim. Friday night is not really planned out. If you want to bring them ribs. That would be great.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pilgrim
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I believe we have the Saturday fish fry covered. Some of us are bringing BBQ for Friday night. Anything you would like to bring for that would be fine.

advertisement
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still not sure if this is one of Arkansas dry counties or not??
And is it true that if we are in campground we have to walk or bike to the festivities?? No atv travel in campground??

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If this a wink wink ... no atv travel I am fine with wink wink just cruising through.... but I have met some of your Arkansas gestopo that think the wink wink .. sorry officer deal means ... something else

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still not sure if this is one of Arkansas dry counties or not??
And is it true that if we are in campground we have to walk or bike to the festivities?? No atv travel in campground??
Yes it is dry up there and no not supposed to b atv travel in the campground

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If this a wink wink ... no atv travel I am fine with wink wink just cruising through.... but I have met some of your Arkansas gestopo that think the wink wink .. sorry officer deal means ... something else
I ask two of the park rangers about a month ago. They said there is not supposed to be any atvs in camp ground. But the bear creek trail has a trail head at the camp ground so it's only a hundred yard walk. If we can get the camp spots near it. Then you can ride the trail to the hotel. Or you can park buggy at hotel in the parking lot and drive truck back to camp

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Is there anybody going tomorrow Thursday? I was planning to head out tomorrow morning but probably too soon ah?

Reactions: BigRed7769
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
OK, I think this is the final. Printing in a little bit. Please let me know if there any changes.
Screen Shot 2018 09 19 at 23930 PM

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!